uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
uploadable cheats a lot !!! So funny !!! Ul is the monster of cheats no!!! Uploadable est plus credible que Ul et beaucoup plus mieux 6 USD par jour juste PPD alors à toi de décider si tu continue avec la merde UL qui n'en fait qu'à sa petite tete :cough:

i don't want to continue with UL , but also i don't want to use another crappy host like uploadable !

s'il vous plaît j'attend toujours votre réponse mon paiement a etait rejeté

(An incoming transaction to your purse for 100.00 WME from WMID#xxxxxxxxxxxx has been rejected) ...

mon numero WME. c'est : xxxxxxxxxxx

aidé moi s'il vous plaît pour redemande mon paiement

merci

delete this man

here , there's no support !

also delete your purse number !

try to contact them via "english@uploaded.net"

Last edited:
Hello

My payment was refused because a problem in my account webmoney.. please

check and refunded my 100 WME and the problem when I settle my account

webmeny I rebuilt my payment request

Thank you.

((Dear WebMoney system Member WMID#341346685790!

An incoming transaction to your purse for 100.00 WME from WMID#955107632214 has been rejected))

My number WME :E154261754669

I await your response is very urgent

Please help me

Last edited:
^^lucas09
is your country one of those :
American Samoa, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Guam, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Myanmar, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Uganda and the USA. ???

^^lucas09
is your country one of those :
American Samoa, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Guam, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Myanmar, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Uganda and the USA. ???

thank you I know everything ... but I want to recover my 100 E to reapply my payment

Hello

Thank you.

An incoming transaction to your purse for 100.00 WME from WMID#955107632214 has been rejected))

Please help me
talk to the support

wtf is wrong with ul.net ? You never cheated so hard for years ! This self destruction mod will not end well for you. I can also switch to self destruction mod, and i'll be fine for 1-2 months but you wont be.

Hii ! I have a question that has to be put numerous times but I have searched and have not found so if i sell to 48 hours (4,99euros) I win money or i win money just from a sell to a subscrition to 1 mouth (9,99euros) ? sorry my english and thanks

Hii ! I have a question that has to be put numerous times but I have searched and have not found so if i sell to 48 hours (4,99euros) I win money or i win money just from a sell to a subscrition to 1 mouth (9,99euros) ? sorry my english and thanks
I think you get money for EVERY sell, not just from 1 month or more.
But as you can see they are cheating so no reason to use them

Hello

Thank you.

Please help me
talk to the support

wE2XgEp.jpg

I'm still waiting for the refund 100WME who was denied !!! I was late payment can reapply when I rule the problem in my account webmoney

here is the proof that i not received my payment: http://i.imgur.com/wE2XgEp.jpg

Best regards

Last edited:
Those webmoney motherfuckers -_- it was really good and smooth now they put a big fat cock inside our asses !!!
Fuck them, i will use Bitcoin 50€ can be requested without fee + you get paid in 24hrs after requesting :p
WME you can suck it :p =D

Back