uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Please help me!
What you print in these empty fields when you want receive your money from ul.to on your bank account?
Account holder: Here my Name, Last Name and Family?
Bank: Name of Bank?
IBAN: My euro number of bank account?
SWIFT/BIC: - here what?

Account holder - Your name as it appears at your bank account info, for example: Mark Johnson. If the info includes a middle name, include it yourself (for example - Mark Benjamin Johnson).

AHORRO CORPORACION FINANCIERA, S.V., S.A. *(This is a bank is located in Barcelona)
ANGLO AMERICAN CAPITAL PLC * (This bank is located in London)

IBAN: This is your International Bank Account Number, It consist of many numbers which include your local Bank account number, branch number, Bank code etc...
If you use E banking you should search for your IBAN there... If not just call/go to your bank and ask for it.
You can see Wikipedia for IBAN, it has a table of IBAN formats by country... You can find your country there, but I suggest you do not try and create the IBAN yourself using the given structures, It is possible but you may get it wrong.
Just ask your bank for it, can't get any easier than that.
The Swift/BIC is a code every bank have, it is used by them to send and receive information (regarding transactions) worldwide with each other. You can find it online on your bank Website or call them and ask for it.

Here you have SWIFT codes for all banks in the world -
SWIFT Code & BIC Code for all Banks in the World

If you are not sure, again, just call your bank and get it.

Last edited:
amazon.com

im still waiting for amazon to be available to request payment... i hope they would open it soon
I'm also waiting for amazon.com to be available to request payment since few month ago.
I have contacted to support, but they said "Please try later or chose other payout way".:sad:

A while back I bought 100gb of backup space. After a month my backup space went back down to 10gb. My question: does the backup space you buy only last for a month and then resets and you have to pay again to get more? I e-mailed support and they gave me an answer that made no sense. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Got sales thnaks

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7

LOL :hrhr:

Anyone have any idea when UL will pay for next batch.
I have requested on 2 Jan and still checked.
Guys who had requested in December got paid 2 days ago.
I think UL will take at least 2 weeks to pay us.

Last edited:
guys be patient, they pay.

you guys are repeatedly asking about "when they pay ?" "they sca* me ?" will make a bad impression on new users and most of guys are scared due to "non-stop" reply of same thing

so please don't talk about "they pay or not", but they will , may be they take time because there affilaite is not 100 or 200 and they also have fraud check, payment processor thing (because they don't have ads, so only option is premium sale, so must cautious in checking) , also they need time to handle server.

hope you guys understood what i am telling :-=

Last edited:
you may be right, but 4 times I notice her! Ever happened to you codehtcmail ?

Never with Uploaded, but it happened to me in other filehost and they not only took back my commision (60%) from earnings but they charged back the whole 100% price of the account, like a punishment for me letting a carder scam them although I have no business in it.

guys be patient, they pay.

you guys are repeatedly asking about "when they pay ?" "they sca* me ?" will make a bad impression on new users and most of guys are scared due to "non-stop" reply of same thing

so please don't talk about "they pay or not", but they will , may be they take time because there affilaite is not 100 or 200 and they also have fraud check, payment processor thing (because they don't have ads, so only option is premium sale, so must cautious in checking) , also they need time to handle server.

hope you guys understood what i am telling :-=
This!

Be prepared to tell this again and again on every new page though

Back