Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I've already said that PPS Recurring + Site Sales are being done. Please read back next time.

When you fix. Why total domain sale is 0.

24535518_why.png

Please explain for me understand!

P/s: I only upload on my website!

Update: I've already said that PPS Recurring + Site Sales are being done. Please read back next time.

mikannko diogo & keito: Some people experience increase, others decrease - It should slowly be going back to normal.

Ar!yaN: Looking into it now. Can you give more details on this as in your methods etc since it works fine on my end.

Those who are still missing payments it will be checked on Wednesday. Some were paid but I know a few have not yet been who have sent me a AM. Do not worry it will be corrected.
I wrote a PM, please kindly check it out.
Thanks!

Jo we have problems uploading to your host...
Remote from web pending for 2 and more days.
Remote from filehosting also pending for life!
Fix it please, i want to work with your host again :(

it's the best existing filehost today, with the really good rates,like really =]
thx. keep it up.

and I just have one question, what does "shaving" mean here? :D

Last edited:
Why uploadable doesen't have point system, like uploaded ? When user who not on PPS - still benefit from sale.
And can exchange point of premium ID.

Why uploadable doesen't have point system, like uploaded ? When user who not on PPS - still benefit from sale.
And can exchange point of premium ID.

.. not the main problem.

-> fix Remote Upload (like all other hosts)

-> count All Sales/Rebills

-> Technical Stable

-> Pay Outs Punctually

this would be enough for us ... but no way at the moment.

Last edited:
Does anyone ever read?

This is the last and final time I'll repeat it:

PPS RECURRING AND SITE SALES ARE STILL NOT SHOWN AND WE'RE WORKING ON IT!

Anyone failing to read the above and ask the same question from this answer and onwards will receive 30 days of silence, this means I will not be answering any of your inquiries for 30 days from your last post.

For remote upload: Getting looked into again. Please do not let me repeat that as well.

Thanks everyone.

Does anyone ever read?

This is the last and final time I'll repeat it:

PPS RECURRING AND SITE SALES ARE STILL NOT SHOWN AND WE'RE WORKING ON IT!

Anyone failing to read the above and ask the same question from this answer and onwards will receive 30 days of silence, this means I will not be answering any of your inquiries for 30 days from your last post.

For remote upload: Getting looked into again. Please do not let me repeat that as well.

Thanks everyone.

Since you hate your job so much, why don't you just quit?

For me main. I want have semi use of sales, from what i do not benefit in $ And i don't like spend money on premium ID, if i don't use it and need only for storage.

Use FTP for upload, it's working pretty nice and stable.
They do pay pretty stable. Did had few deays in the past, but because webmoney being pricks.
I don't care about sales / rebils. There is plenty of other hosting for this. This current - good for PPD, for me. But, i'm sure there is some trouble with counting all download right now, you can't go down on about 30-40% just cuz.

i'm super fuking salty. daym.

plus, i don't like when every single PM what been send to support - was ignored. Even important, about DMCA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back