Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use FTP for upload, it's working pretty nice and stable.

reserve my connection for 1 new (& maybe unstable) filehost is too high risk for me.

since a long time i work with a very stable host.

but i can testing uploadable.ch via RU

@uploadable.ch. please let us know when you get professionalism, and RU rapidgator->uploadable works

Last edited:
????

I am a premium user
Today we have a $ 20 , so denied entry
So steal and cheat over the people?
It's an old trick that most pages do
I have been the third time I go so

My All links course is available, it works
damn crook gang

They do not want to pay

Warning , scam and cheater site

1fdfe_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

1fdfef_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem.
I'm only a leecher with a premium account for some month, paid correctly last month.
Today my account appears as "Login failed". Seems the account is deleted.

What is it? Only a technical issue with the login server?

Jo, please help us.

Hi Jo!

In: 2015-01-04 i have recurring 6.5$

But my Stats not count :(. Plz help me

fLVbKuq.jpg

============

VLNskIw.jpg

Thanks!

My ID: postuploadable

Same problem. Yesterday 3 sales and today just show 1 sale. Only 1 day sales, all other will be delete after 24h.

Jo sad they got a problem with PPS but the system work, just delete sales which are bigger than 1 day.

Hello Jo!

My payment 26-12-2014, status is paid but i don't receive money
My last payment 3-1-2015 is pending, not paying

My account: 06mylove

Please check and help me, thank you!

5cfa16ec10d2c: Why are YOU even in here?

anon666: You can ask the admin if that's us in disguise.

mikannko: PPD stats have not gone down by 30-40%. They've gone up by 10% - For some people even higher.

friend: After having looked into RU for RG...Only 28 attempts were made, 11 being successful, 17 failed - That was yesterday. Not exactly a place*to put our resources for now.

WDmania: No. IPs that have been used by Debrid services are banned permanently, this would include some German IPs.

drhoib: Wrong. Earnings are fine.

w6yrsx.jpg
If you take a deep and closer look at the picture you will see that this guy has referral earnings. Given that the case was true that 40% drop in earnings since Jan 1st, how come his has been rising? I can tell you that the sample of this person has over 10 referrals, so we aren't talking about just one. It gives you a better general picture and distorts your accusation.

tora: I don't see money lost*today, especially not for PPD stats.

Anyone complaining about lost earnings...It's like reading the other threads, a recurring complaint in which, you want us to fix something that isn't fixable.

Uploader543: If you know how to write in English I'll address your issue.

WDmania: No it's a ban. Please give me your username for the reason.

HubaBuba: Records for all PPS users are all over the place. We would need to verify if you actually did get 3 sales. Username required. We do not have an estimate when all PPS + PPS Recurring + Site Sales is fixed, yet, so we suggest everyone to switch to PPD.

wowmax: Will have you checked*today.

UPDATE:

Uploader543: What's your username? I get the gist of it, we banned you and you think we're making off with a loot of $20. I'll be able to tell you more with an username :)

wowmaxx: Please also tell drhoib if your stats are down 40% since beginning of the year.

Last edited:
Jo you said the remote from web and from filehosting will be fixed but still dont work. Any update for this situation? Or Any date?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back