Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent took a screenshot and i already deleted my files but you can see another guy having same problem http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/185541-49.html#post1945536

just read pages 48 and 49 in offical thread to get a picture of what's goin on

the guy is lying about takedown request as for the deleted file shows different message and on top of that i could download file with premium from my account without problems.

if he is serious about running his own filehost he would know what an error message means exactly and not fooling users with takedown requests or script bugs

If I remember correctly, they're even using the same font :cough: But anyway, even if it is them, no harm done. I'm sure every uploader out there understands why they left the way they did during that time.

Looks like filejungle

100% fileserve owners .. nice to see them back i just hate how they never add rebills plan !!

btw we should better be quite ...:whistling:

nightair - I have asked you already to PM me so we could look into the issue, you have decided not to. If you message me rather than throw out false accusations it would help us to help you. There is no scam so I would be happy if you could stop referring to us in that manner, once again PM me your username and I will try to help you as best I can.

Jo

sure there isnn't. only a fucking coincidence a filehost with high ppd rates that reminds fools around here about good times with fsc or whatever hosts, but unfortuanetely has a 'bug' it counts every 10th downlaod and denies random files access to free users. i deleted all files when i found out this so what is the point of PM you my username either way, bad start would be nothing but bad business and frustration with you and this so called host service im not gonna deal with it go screw someone else

5p7kU.png

zuvIJ.png

This website rank increased very fastly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back