Status
Not open for further replies.
scam?

1 paid for 1 day risk free trial (0.99$). And then you charged me for 12.99$ withoung any notifications.
OK, you will say that this is written in Terms and Conditions.
But I have written you already 3 letters asking you to cancel my premium membership and not to charge me in future and if possible delete my account.
Why don't you answer me?
Still waiting for your response and reaction.
My login is Shifty

1 paid for 1 day risk free trial (0.99$). And then you charged me for 12.99$ withoung any notifications.
OK, you will say that this is written in Terms and Conditions.
But I have written you already 3 letters asking you to cancel my premium membership and not to charge me in future and if possible delete my account.
Why don't you answer me?
Still waiting for your response and reaction.
My login is Shifty

Same here!

I have written 3-4 times and got no answer back.

My Username is: BarryAljawari

Uploadable admin, Please remove my account and cancel my premium membership!

Last edited:
Didn't reach the cashout limitation yet...:P
1.jpg

I've used them, no problems at all.

But, resellers may spam your e-mail (happen to me), but still it's a stable service.

So I signed up for the trial, will it automatically renew and charge my VISA after the trial ends? In the account section, it says premium until May 31,2014. Since they aren't replying to my cancel premium account e-mail I'm hoping the trial just ends and they don't charge my VISA.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the payment for downloads works. For example you can get $40 for 1000 downloads. But is that 1000 downloads total for all your files you have uploaded or 1000 for only just one file?

Does anyone know how the payment for downloads works. For example you can get $40 for 1000 downloads. But is that 1000 downloads total for all your files you have uploaded or 1000 for only just one file?

$40 for 1000 downloads are for files larger than 1GB and downloaded from United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France or Germany.

$40 for 1000 downloads are for files larger than 1GB and downloaded from United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France or Germany.
So that 1000 number is counted from all my files greater than 1GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back