Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments
contacted by tl and does not answer or connect
I don't understand how some hosts want us to have confidence in them, with non-payments, not appearing, failure in the players or loading, they want to be the new openload and they are not even powvideo
but from what it seems there will be a dice roll of 4 whichever dies first

Upload and other host
celebrate grim reaper GIF

funny thing is vids didnt worked half of time
but my guess is it was holiday project
certain other guy videohost
who was insolvent,decide create this other host gain money scam users
and pay this money on his other hosts :)

funny thing is vids didnt worked half of time
but my guess is it was holiday project
certain other guy videohost
who was insolvent,decide create this other host gain money scam users
and pay this money on his other hosts :)
it's very worrying to only rely on doodstream at this time

btw, does anyone know the adnetwork used by doodstream, streamhub and friends?

Upload.do is a good domain name. I don't think they planned to run away from the beginning. They could make a lot of money on this domain for 2 years and then run away.
I think they failed to handle the hosting, or chose the wrong server service (but they wrote about 15 years of experience, did they lie?).
Recently a big hosting here lost their servers because they had them at OVH, which is extremely restrictive of copyright.

Upload.do is a good domain name. I don't think they planned to run away from the beginning. They could make a lot of money on this domain for 2 years and then run away.
I think they failed to handle the hosting, or chose the wrong server service (but they wrote about 15 years of experience, did they lie?).
Recently a big hosting here lost their servers because they had them at OVH, which is extremely restrictive of copyright.
bro exactly, you cant make good money and run away suddenly in such period of time. he was just incompetent and handled bad. so sad we cant get smart and good host recently. but it was clear indicator what trash host this was even initially, it went down every day, he couldnt even keep the host run, videos failed every time. major red flag.

Back