Upload.do

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce upload.do

Our main goal is to provide stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 15 years of experience in DevOps, server maintenance and provide service for high bandwidth servers with petabytes scale.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Rates for 10k views:
Tier 1: $50
Tier 2: $30
Tier 3: $15
Tier 4: $10
Rest of world: $6
More info at: http://upload.do/make_money.html

Rules & Features:
  • The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon): $50 $25
  • We support Zoom, API Upload, Remote. (Torrents and FTP will be added very soon)
  • Max file size: 15GB
  • File storage: 90 days from last view
  • Views count: up to 3 views per day.
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded while marked properly.
  • Multi resolution and quality encoding 1080p/720p/480p.
  • HLS streaming.
  • Subtitles supported.
  • Airplay/Chromecast enabled.
  • When ads are blocked, views are not counted.
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted.

**We offer $5 welcome gift for all Wjunction users to try our service (added to your account in upload.do). Please comment here with your account name.**

Contact email: webmaster@upload.do
Telegram: uploaddo

Thank you,
Upload.do team.

Last edited:
319 comments

it seem like there will not be first payment cause he disappear

Seems like you think we disappear everytime, but we are always here
@monday - werent you speaking with me on PM for few days? :(

Regarding payment, nothing to say, the blame is on us. We have a delay because many unexpected things, we will explain here after we will release payments.

@Upload.do,
yes, the last time you replied to me was September 13, and it's already October 6.
but it's nice that you're finally writing here today.
ok, so we will wait for further action. I hope the payments are on the way :)

Hi everyone,
It's nice to see all the feedback, good or bad. Honestly, some of you are right and some of you are.. less right.
We are aware of all the errors you all received for the last 1-2 weeks and we were working to fix that, you will be able to see all the errors were fixed starting from today.

What strange to me is that you think it effecting you more than us. Every second that we have errors, we are loosing a lot of money, much more than any of you.
Now the second strange thing is how some of you don't give a chance to a new host which is live only for a month. What's your interest?
You complain that there are less and less hosts, but you don't support new players.

Anyway, in the main post we said we are going to be one of the best hosts, and we are still holding this.

All of you will get your payments, like always.

Thanks.
The nature of writing this letter and how much you explain to us about your problems already reminds me of someone here. I already read this somewhere.
Post automatically merged:

Regarding payment, nothing to say, the blame is on us. We have a delay because many unexpected things, we will explain here after we will release payments.
The fact that you have problems with payments and you talk about it so simply as if we are all to blame for something here. We don’t have the patience to wait. It also reminds me of someone. I hope I'm wrong about many things.)

Last edited:

What about the DL button? Please add option to use it/not

What a waste of new sites, one doesn't go, the other counts the views wrong, the other doesn't have money and 1 month ago he was laughing at his friend because he didn't have money to pay... and then there is always someone who supports upstream or vidoza when they are host that their time has passed.
This is one of the ones with the most potential, but the admin is either alone or doesn't remember that he has a business.

Back