Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
new PPD plan is not quite good for who target on ALL OTHER COUNTRY TIER....
it is just become no difference with rapidgator and most host..

Hi moogie,

It's possible to move France to Platinum because french people love your website ;)

And what's the next payday please ?

Cordially and Happy birthday to you :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. It was indeed a great birthday. No better way than to spend it, than with your friends and family. Just wanted to give you an update on the state of ultramegabit.com before I go to bed.

So some updates, on PPD. I'm getting ready to implement a newer tier system, which I believe is a little more fair.
It's not live yet, so feel free to comment with your opinions on this proposed tier system.

Platinum Tier: 35$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
United States, Canada, UK

Gold Tier: 20$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, Japan,

Silver Tier: 7$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Saudi Arabia

Bronze Tier: 4$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
Brazil,Russia, Romania, Mexico, Poland

Copper Tier: 1$ USD Per 1000 downloads. Minimum filesize of 100MB
All other countries not listed in the other tiers.

Also, update on payments. Like I said in the affiliate newsletter sent out on the 22nd

Unfortunately. There are people here that think a great way to earn money is to signup to filehosts, sign up for a PPS campaign, and then buy fresh cvv's from a good base, choose their good BINS, and card memberships through links to their files. Fortunately I have caught the majority of these guys doing this, and have forwarded their info off to authorities. We have been hit with over 3,000$ of fraudulent CC sales, and chargeback fees, and has really impacted us. So, like I said in the newsletter, if there was another wave of fraud, that we would have to payout on the 15th, in order to accumulate the nightly deposits, and have more of a cushion should this happen again in the future. My apologies, but that's all I can do. Anyone working with us, know we pay, and there is no need to worry. We don't have any of our accounts on hold or limited.

update to Webmoney. Due to the general hassles of dealing with this payout system for us, and some of our funds tied up already, and still not released. We will no longer be supporting payouts via WMZ. What ultimately made me decide this, is the absolute negativity from the webmoney users on this site, towards us, who are trying to offer the most methods of payouts, but yet still come in this thread and bash us. So, I'm sorry about this guys, but no reason to give myself a headache trying to use a payment system which wasn't designed for our country, and is not appreciated one bit by the webmoney users on this site. Thanks nnmrs.

So, if you had a payment preview e-mail sent to you for webmoney, please e-mail me your webmoney purse # to rudy@ultramegabit.com, and update your payout account to LR or payza or paypal. Note, only send me an email if you received a payout preview 2 weeks ago. Any others will be ignored.

Now, an update on pending affiliates. There are about 200 affiliates pending, who will not be activated, until we finish our changes to the uploading engine, and iron out some bugs with country slots. This will be in the next day or 2.

country slots list:

I will compile a comprehensive list of countries who are affected by a slot limitation due to poor monetization for us in the next few days as well.

Everything else with the site seems to be operating fine. As for speeds from your remote servers, we're located in the USA, so a US RDP or RL, will give you the fastest speeds. LW NL servers seem to work the best with our host compared to other NL or EU servers.

Moogie Hello, any chance of Brazil climb to silver or gold status? It would be good for you and for us.
PS: Happy birthday, I'm late, hehe.

@moogie you should pay 1$/download for every country then everyone would be happy. Or better just give me all your money. =)

Stop asking for tier changes, he won't change them just because you ask him to do it; he will change them if there are more sales.

please please please pleeeease moggie resolve the problem of 'file not found' because I post my links in blogs and I can't edit the link if I re-upload the same file so please fix it !!!!

Why you have always the same problems daily , file processing stage 1 for 1 hour and file processing stage 2 for another hour and anothe hour processing stage 3 , why uploading in your site take a looot of time , why you say always we have a servers problems and bla bla same as other filehost ???

Last edited:
A Database Error Occurred
Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: /home/com/public_html/models/filemodel.php

Line Number: 1386

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back