Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moogie, about 100 pages ago remember I talked about Unicode file not supported? Well, I uploaded those files and once refreshed they turned into "????" characters. And I cannot rename or delete those files.
I use both FF and Chrome. Thank you very much.

Sooo.... After the remote upload repairs the first upload I did was successful but the second one I ran into the same problem again. The file loads up with the correct filename but the file itself is a 3kb blank file.

The successful upload's filename was - "[Doremi].Chuunibyou.Demo.Koi.ga.Shitai!.Lite.01.[640x360].[2323F4F7].mkv"
The unsuccessful upload's filename was - [Staircase] Ebiten - Koritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmon-Bu - 10 [360p x264 AAC] [767AEADE].mkv.

I mean the only difference I see is the signs "-" and a " " - Space bar.
If those are what's causing this error please fix it.

Alright. So I tried again with another file that had no spaces. All spaces were covered with _'s and the filename had a "-" symbol in it and it loaded/worked perfectly fine. So basically what I'm seeing here is that the remote upload borks up any files that has a space in the file name. I'm pretty sure this should be a simple problem to fix.

Also, @Coolro would you be so kind to share the RapidLeech upload plugin with me?

@fzera i think that u need to wait 30 days for premium sales to be approved , why ? because this is a security measure for cheaters. A little extreme but the only thing that matters is ultramegabit bring old times of uploading .

@FlashAsuna i m using some private rapidleech servers , and i dont have access to ultramegabit uploading plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back