Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Today I uploaded a few files, and after a few hours UMB shows "File server under repairs" message on the files. Is it the same old problem
?

Love the GUI of your guys' script, Keep up the good work!

Also, just signed up and FTP isn't working but I'll give it a couple days ;)

Also, signed up for affiliate program and now I'm just waiting as well.

Again, KIU, you guys rock!

Kindly check your payout history to see if you have it checked and if you have WMZ/AP/LR as your payout method then it will take a while to be cleared out.

last time payment through Paypal.
thats why in my payment info paypal address given.
For last week payment ,I need to change paypal to payza/AlertPay?
I know for PPD users minimum payout = $10 & I set it already

I am so frustrated right now. I signed up for Ultramegabit and I was so excited. I had taken a break from file sharing because of all of the problems. But I looked at UM and liked what I saw. I want to be paid with Paypal. I tested download speeds and they were fast. And I want a service that is friendly to free users. Why? Because all of my people are so tired of all of the new services. They complain and no longer want to buy memberships because they pop up and then disappear. I have members of my communities that complain that they have already joined 2 and 3 services and they are sick of it.

So UM offers PPD. I use to use that a long time ago and it worked pretty well. I didn't make as much money. But it was steady. I just had to post a lot.

But anyway, I uploaded some files and some error messages came up that servers were damaged and needed to be fixed. So the links were no good and I had nothing new to post. So I waited a few days. And now today I upload 3 links and two of them say that they were uploaded on bad servers. Why are new links being uploaded to bad servers? And when will I be able to give this service a fair shot? Because right now, and for the last few days it has not even been functional.

Last edited:
last time payment through Paypal.
thats why in my payment info paypal address given.
For last week payment ,I need to change paypal to payza/AlertPay?
I know for PPD users minimum payout = $10 & I set it already

If you had paypal set, your payment would have been sent. If not, pm me your username, and I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back