Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
payments being made tomorrow. Please note, if you have your payout in LR/WMZ/Payza, it goes through an exchanger, so that takes an additional 2 or 3 days. For instant payments, please set your payout with paypal if you have it.

On a side note, everything is running as planned, with a few files having been lost, if you get any messages about faulty disks, there is one server with one hard drive still being repaired, so please just reupload those files if it is important, and you cannot wait.

thanks for the support guys!

Files that display this message:
We're sorry This file is unavailable, The storage server it resides on is experienceing a hardware maintenance period. Please allow time for faulty disks to be replaced, and the arrays to be rebuilt.
Please check back later.
is there the possibility that they are lost and need to be reuploaded.

Capture.png

just try to upload some file from my RL (NL). & account get block for IP Change:(

When will work to copy and generate multiple files at once?

and
please change copy one file, when I copied it move to a different folder, just stay there from where copy..

Files that display this message:

is there the possibility that they are lost and need to be reuploaded.

he's just finishing copying over the last of the data for that drive, so after about an hour or 2, if you still get that message, you should reupload. Sorry man..

Capture.png

just try to upload some file from my RL (NL). & account get block for IP Change:(
Turn off enhanced security in your profile.

yep.. got them, sorry been super swamped with work. I'll get back to you guys after everything is running smoothly.

Also, permanent server for the affiliate program came intoday. Will be installed later, you will need to update your DNS if you cannot reach the server. If you don't, it could take up to 1h due to dns caching. But on a happy note, you won't need to do this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back