Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload is working just fine. And has been working fine. We are finishing up some coding on our development server for multi url's, but nothing has changed with our live server.

I apologize if this question was answered before, I have been looking for a RapidLeech plug-in and can't find any. If it does exist then it would be nice to have a URL posted in this thread. Thanks!

so there is no public one? I doubt they want to share it to the public. Seems like I just found what I would do tonight lol

Yes, some of them would use it; sometimes the only way of getting specific content fast is to download it from other file host, so people have to use rapidleech to "transload" it. I believe more available upload/download methods is corresponding to more customers and so on.

MOOGIE,
I like your site so far, but I (and I am sure many others) no longer trust or will use servers that are located in the USA, and this is really the only thing that keeps me from using it, everything else is great. Any chance of moving everything to an offshore server? This would probably be in your own long-term best interest as well, I would think.

that's fine. I don't know what is not to trust about sites hosted in the USA, as long as your following dmca, and have a registered agent with the copyright office, what laws are being broken? Well so you're saying you trust sites hosted out of USA which can't even process their own CC's? And have to rely on 3rd party processors? Paypal is not an option, many people have already been ripped off, payza, ccbill, paxum, and now avangate next? Oron was not hosted in USA i don't believe and look what happened with them? It's all about running your company correctly.

Hey, quick question

I just started using your service, and I'm in PPD mode. If I get any sales, will that be shown in the statistics? So I can switch to PPS if I get more sales.

hi moogie
please help me i have a problems, i can't upload to your filehost with ftp, i try to upload some files of 1.9 gb and i get in filemanager only 1.4 or 600 mb and sometimes 0 kb file size.
can you resolve this ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back