Status
Not open for further replies.
I start working with UMB on my site ;)
This filehost looks good and interesting

@moogie if you can please add multiple copying for files
Edit: Ok I find it :P
But this don't working ..If you can please fix it

Yes they have a good plan and trusted HOST :sun:

This host not allow free download ? Just for premium only ?

free download is allowed 1GB max

Guest uploads will be deleted 5 days from the date of last download.
Free users uploads will be deleted from 30 days from last download.
Premium & Affiliate users uploads will be deleted from 180 days after the last download.

Are we need to set anything so free user can download ? Or it automatic setting for free user.

automatic for free user, if you want all file for premium only.. you can set of your file

What is the time for deleting inactive file?

Guest uploads will be deleted 5 days from the date of last download.
Free users uploads will be deleted from 30 days from last download.
Premium & Affiliate users uploads will be deleted from 180 days after the last download.

yes! thanks SeeingMole

If I see your rates (uploader 75% + the same person as webmaster additional 40%=115 %) and the whole informations you will get from uploaders I only can imagine a new big idea behind your concept! May be you will get 75%+ 40 % of judical amount of dispute from the content owners for all uploader information you will get via your host and sell to them? Really big earning my friend! Nice idea! If not, I would really know how you figure it to yourself to pay 115% of sales to the blog owners and only hope for 60 % from rebill next time? Sorry but you have surely to pay for your server too,my friend!

Did you use google translation or something?

What are you talking about 75% + 40%?
Where did you get 40% from?

You either get 75% one time or 60% for first sale & 40% of rebills.

If I see your rates (uploader 75% + the same person as webmaster additional 40%=115 %) and the whole informations you will get from uploaders I only can imagine a new big idea behind your concept! May be you will get 75%+ 40 % of judical amount of dispute from the content owners for all uploader information you will get via your host and sell to them? Really big earning my friend! Nice idea! If not, I would really know how you figure it to yourself to pay 115% of sales to the blog owners and only hope for 60 % from rebill next time? Sorry but you have surely to pay for your server too,my friend!

Sorry, I really didn't understand what you are trying to say. Maybe a language barrier. I only speak english. My apologies.

Did you go to Start -> Campaigns then apply for the Pay Per Download campaign?

If you didn't you are on default 75% PPS

Thank you for all the help in the thread!

automatic for free user, if you want all file for premium only.. you can set of your file

yes! thanks SeeingMole

thanks for the help my friend!

Also, everyone who has applied for affiliate status has been activated.

where is a bad english please?

"40% of sale you bring from your website (verifiable of course) - no rebill."

If I am an owner of a website I should get 40% of sale due to your webmaster rate. If I am an uploader I could get 75 % of sale (no rebill). And what is if I am uploader & webmaster at the same time,your genius of english language? Do you math! I will get 75% of sale as uploader and 40 % of the same sale as owner! There are 115 % ! I hope you know what are your own rates! Yes, english is not my native language! But I think I am very good understandable!

Why do you need so much private infos of your uploaders?

I think you dont understand your own rates PPS and your own english! Just my opinion!

Last edited:
meaning 40% of a sale coming from a direct link of your website URL. Not a file download. I thought everyone knew this option? It's on most hosts.

If you are an uploader, and a sale is made from one of your downloads, you can get 75% of the sale, you wont get 40% as well, as it's a file download sale, and not a sale from your weburl.

Why do I need such private info? What private info is that? Name and address? How should you feel I will file taxes for my company? I paid someone with name of 'asdf'?

I know I understand my rates for PPS, and I know most of my affiliates do as well. If you have anything else you need answered feel free to ask, otherwise I think you're just a troll, and trolling my thread like another user sohom.

Are you just posting these troll posts because you own: xenubox.com? yet another XFS script? And you hate to see any company that shows promise as a new filehost, and has actually put some time and big money into innovation, and coming up with something new, rather than buying xfs, and a skin? or is it because we have our OWN paygate? Bro, no reason to troll man. We're all on the same side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back