Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
[mod]If I see one more reply: 'activated', your thread will be closed for spam.
Your affiliate program is open for everyone, there's no need to spam here with that, and users should be automatically activated.[/mod]

we have support to upload multiple files. just drag all your files. Works fine. Or use FTP

No we don't use webmoney.

[mod]If I see one more reply: 'activated', your thread will be closed for spam.
Your affiliate program is open for everyone, there's no need to spam here with that, and users should be automatically activated.[/mod]

Sorry for the replies, but I don't automatically activate all users that apply, as our affiliate userclass gives them access to premium features, and I have it in place to prevent people from signing as an affiliate just to get premium features. If anyone else needs to be activated just PM me, or email me at rudy@ultramegabit.com

Last edited:
Support here please. In remote upload:

An Error Was Encountered

Filesize = '0', Non file object found
0 is a result generally given by a dynamically generated webpage, static files always have filesize of greater than 0.

The link of upload is working, but today I could barely send a file, always appears this message.

bother to answer straight way?????

why no automatic affiliate activation present in ur filehost??????
so every time users need to post a request here and u activated them manually & u gain lot of posts for ur thread????....
I think I m right about ur intention....you want to show others how good newcomer u r in filehost market by showing number of views & post of this topic.. lol
I dont think Official Support means like that!!!!

I Reported.

there's no automatic activation because I give affiliates the same features as a premium user. Should I just let all people bypass paying for a premium by having them become an affiliate? Also, I've seen that all you do is go around and criticize everyones filehost. Why don't you make your own filehost, if you seem to have all the answers?:facepalm:

I don't need to show how good we are based on replies, the affiliates can comment themselves. I have made a post stating for people to just PM me, or email me at my email address, so I don't hurt your feelings. Also, there are other filehosts here who do not automatically approve affiliates right away, so what is your problem with mine? You seem to have an interest in trolling my support thread?

thanks for upgrade my space.....:sun:<3
I will do whatever I can to help out you guys who are generating signups!

Ryushare 60% Sales and Rebills (Unlimited file stoorage)
Uploaded 30Euro PPD with 45% Sales 25% Rebills (Unlimited file stoorage) 180Days deleted file inactive

Ultramegabit 75% only Sales (no rebills) :( Limited stoorage (no support ZOOM for very fast upload and easy) :(

Sory moogie.... but thanks for all my payment... i trusted with you <3<3 love you Ultramegabit UMB

Last edited:
Ryushare 60% Sales and Rebills (Unlimited file stoorage)
Uploaded 30Euro PPD with 45% Sales 25% Rebills (Unlimited file stoorage) 180Days deleted file inactive

Ultramegabit 75% only Sales (no rebills) Limited stoorage (no support ZOOM for very fast upload and easy)

Sory moogie.... but thanks for all my payment... i trusted with you love you Ultramegabit UMB

Thanks admxternal!

Agree with moogie .. :) already my money is frozen for 6month in extabit .. umb have his own payment getway so its awesome . he don't need third party for payment etc..

Hello all,

just an update. We've added rebills, incase any of you are interested in a rebill option rather than a one time payout per sale.

We have just launched our rebill option for affiliates. If you would like to have 60% of first sale, and 40% of all rebills, instead of 75% of first sale only, please click on the start button in your affiliate page, then campaigns, and then click Apply for this campaign next to the 60% First sale 40% of rebill campaign. Your account will be moved to the rebill campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back