Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: Does UMB count 1 download per IP per 24 hours? Or does it count multiple times?
it is 1 ip/24h, but tomorrow or next day we will deploy multicount meaning first downloader gets 100% of the PPD commission, second time they download, is only % of the PPD commission, and 3rd time a smaller %, with a max amount of earnings per downloader per day, which is not disclosed.

thanks

Minimum Payout??

What about those of us with an existing affiliate account that lost any money we had earned from before the website changed? I had something like $4.50 saved up and lost it.

And are we required to enter our SSN in the tax information field to get paid? Really not too fond of that.

The two reasons above are the largest for why I stopped using this hosting at first.

If you had money in your accout, send a PM, and the money will be transferred to your ultramegabit account. As a US corporation, we are required to submit tax information for US citizens who work with our host, so when we do our taxes. So The SSN and address need to have information in those fields.

7BgCzvt.jpg

:( FTP speed

UMB Support on WJ nice...Welcome back :)

Any chance to add count multiple ddl per IP ?

Last edited:
We are a US host, and our servers are in the US. Use a US RDP for maximum speeds up to 100MB/s.

Unfortunately you are the only popular ppd host located in USA. You should consider shifting to Europe or Russia. Also the absence of filenames in the links is a huge problem for me since I post a lot of links together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back