Status
Not open for further replies.
it is 1 ip/24h, but tomorrow or next day we will deploy multicount meaning first downloader gets 100% of the PPD commission, second time they download, is only % of the PPD commission, and 3rd time a smaller %, with a max amount of earnings per downloader per day, which is not disclosed.

thanks

30th Jun 2012, 08:10 PM your last message, 10 months passed and you back ????

314558598_Lol_94249156205_xlarge.jpeg

I hope you does not act like before.

Damn Headache. Logging goes disconnected every Time.Uploaded File with zoom But Out for 5 only Two is showing.

Damn Confusing.

Fix your Logging One Time Issue.

And In every Logging This comes.
Security Warning:
Your IP appears to have changed since your last visit. This could mean your account was compromised. Please click here for more information.

don't understand exactly what is confusing to you? Turn off advanced security in your account.

This is done to prevent account sharing, and the security of your account.

i don't have unlimited space , just 350 Giga
clear your cache/cookies, if that doesent change it to unmetered, please reply with your username in PM.

thanks.

I have Premium Account for download, used idm as download manager, but UMB links not automatic appeared in IDM start download dialogue, i must press shortcut Keys to force download with IDM otherwise it only download by Browser. Can you fix this issue so Premium holder can get benefit for download using download manager...? And added Direct Download option in My Account feature so i don't have to go download page again before download.Thanks.

Sorry, but we don't write the IDM software. Please contact their developers with any issues. We currently don't have a direct download feature. You must click download onthe file to download it with a browser.

Sorry, but we don't write the IDM software. Please contact their developers with any issues. We currently don't have a direct download feature. You must click download onthe file to download it with a browser.

Ah ok, that's basic feature offered by lot filehosting : Premium member can download used Popular Download Manager ( like IDM, JDownloader ) and Direct download feature.

I have premium but won't spend my times to wrote to IDM, it's not my duty as Premium holder ( IDM or Jdownloader are common Download Manager that used by lot peoples, so filehosting should pro active for this for included those in their Premium Account benefit ). I believe if filehosting selling PremiumAccount then they should offered these basic feature for Premium Holder : Get direct download feature and Supported Download and resume by download Manager. At least ( From Downloader Point Of View ) that what i and lot premium account holder expected when we have Premium Account :)

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
Tested UMB with 2 different Accounts 5 days last month and they never count 1 file. Waste of time with this host.

Regards
nikita06

Thanks to Unban me :)

I have not cheat your host

It was at the first that you was late with payments and i have call you a scam host here .... you banned me for that .... =]:heiligenschein:

- I thought it was because you had payments and had no sales...

Ultramegabit previous topic:

Who .......

Dont say anything bad ore you get banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This account is banned. Reason given: Made 0 sales, paid 2 times. 22$ unpaid. we're SCAM? byebye

all files are still working.........

Btw, the current program ppd, is related to sales? As before?
Necessary to clarify this fact now to avoid future problems ..
Thanks

hi..,

i already worked with you last year...untill the day u prorated all and i stopped using UMB then...

and now u back, happy to see u,but

1.download slots restricted for ur country...rather no more download slots available now... my downloaders didn't liked it...still the issue exist or not ??

and whats the minimum payout now ?? and payment options ??

and i just checked my account it still exist...no probs...

hi..,

i already worked with you last year...untill the day u prorated all and i stopped using UMB then...

and now u back, happy to see u,but

1.download slots restricted for ur country...rather no more download slots available now... my downloaders didn't liked it...still the issue exist or not ??

and whats the minimum payout now ?? and payment options ??

and i just checked my account it still exist...no probs...

- Slots restricted for country is removed (All)
- Minimum payout is 10 USD (You don't need ask for payment, is Automatic)
- Payment in Paypal and Liberty Reserve

Payment by paypal is collected Mondays and ace make payments ace Fridays

hi.,,

thanks for reply and

me too wants to know as 7up said and i quote

the current program ppd, is related to sales? As before?
Necessary to clarify this fact now to avoid future problems

i want 100% ppd irrespective of sales...could u clarify ??

hi.,,

thanks for reply and

me too wants to know as 7up said and i quote

the current program ppd, is related to sales? As before?
Necessary to clarify this fact now to avoid future problems

i want 100% ppd irrespective of sales...could u clarify ??

All PPD members are paid 100% by downloads.
Currently only the PPD is available for all users. (PPS is only for those who already had this plan assets)

The UMB don't apply pro-rate, you will be paid at 100% PPD rates :)

As stated countless times in this thread, there will be no more pro-ration, as we have a stable payout rate for PPD countries in place now. So anything earned, is what you are getting paid. And with UMB being one of the only hosts with an affiliate plan, and Pay Per Download, with it's own reliable billing, we will no doubt be the host of choice for 2013. Our alexa ranking doesent matter to us right now, as we are happy to lose the traffic from 'bad' countries to us. If it doesent convert to sales, it doesent matter if we have a lot of useless traffic. As it is now, our traffic is lower, but our sales are way higher, (due to our high quality traffic) which is how a host is supposed to be ran.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back