Ultramegabit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ultramegabit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are nervous about using PP... webmoney is hard for most because it is just too complex... and now you take away payza... tsk...tsk... good luck....

can u pls stop spam on my email !!

Why are you making support requests here? Do you want this thread closed?

no webmoney no payza !!!
what tha shit and the ppd began to be a big shit

people are nervous about using PP... webmoney is hard for most because it is just too complex... and now you take away payza... tsk...tsk... good luck....

No one is forcing you to use this host, if you are unhappy with how it operates find another to use.

I am sure it will not cause UMB to change their policies if you leave, threaten to leave, or stay.

smas_smb1_game_over-12463.jpg

I choose the last.

Where is the hostility in my statement? I am stating my opinion.

Just as you can post in this discussion thread with your opinion, I can also, sorry if it is not what you wanted to hear.

No company is going to change policy because you do not like it, you should realize that. As a consumer you have the right to choose whom you do business with and to complain of poor service within reason.

Not liking their policy does not make them a scam or a bad business or give you license to complain, neither does violating their published terms of service and their acceptable use policy and loosing your account privileges.

Since English is not my native language, i guess i might have read that in another way... sorry about that.

Yup, I do realize no company is going to change policy because I do not like it, but sometimes a collective groan might sway the company/host one way or another so I was just putting my two cents in.

If you could check my posts, I don't think I have ever badmouthed any host or called any host scam... I always try to be as civil as possible because I always believe that being rude will not get me anywhere with my problems especially on the net...

As for UMB, all my posts have been supported of them...

In the Ultramegabit site it shows i have 60 downloads yesterday, but i earned 0.04$ , it's the lowest earning i have seen in my life. (most of the site i worked also pay only for 1 ip 1 download) I don't know what happened.

All the files are more then 200 mb and i am pretty sure that many of the downloads from tier 1 and 2.

At the start UMB counts were amazing but it seems it went to rock bottom, lower then any other.

I trust admin that he didn't do anything wrong, but what happened? any possible reasons?

There must be something wrong in counting.

Last edited:
In the Ultramegabit site it shows i have 60 downloads yesterday, but i earned 0.04$ , it's the lowest earning i have seen in my life. (most of the site i worked also pay only for 1 ip 1 download) I don't know what happened.

All the files are more then 200 mb and i am pretty sure that many of the downloads from tier 1 and 2.

At the start UMB counts were amazing but it seems it went to rock bottom, lower then any other.

I trust admin that he didn't do anything wrong, but what happened? any possible reasons?

yes they cheat from 3 days

Anyone here has any new info on that payza reversal? My ~$100 has been reversed, I've sent an email with details to their support, but it's still the same. Anyone got their reversed money back?

The reason is very very simple : no paypal = no sales (like before) = not stable host = waste of time = game over
and all people complaining about filehosts talk for nothing because the big reason is paypal and it's not about low rate or something because if the filehosts don't get sales as they want they decrease automatically the PPD and began cheating that's clear

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Anyone here has any new info on that payza reversal? My ~$100 has been reversed, I've sent an email with details to their support, but it's still the same. Anyone got their reversed money back?
forgot it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back