Ultramegabit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ultramegabit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
155 comments
Support related posts will be deleted, do not address anything to the UMB staff here.

Users failing to observe this will be warned or infracted for repeated offenses.

All support requests should be directed to the email address posted in their thread, in moogie's sig, or in the post closure notice.

You may ask a control panel or similar affiliate related question that another affiliate may be able to answer but again do not address requests to UMB staff.

seems many servers down or have problems? clear caches and cookies won't fix anything.. anyone got same issue or I miss something?

hey guys here we can discuses what we need to ?
but who will give us the best answer except Moogie, so where he is ?

Last edited:
uploading or downloading? i just uploaded a few files and they were ok... i tried DL now and so far I ma getting 150 kbps...
:facepalm:
go learn some networking basics instead of spamming here. the speed you mention makes it look ridiculous as it is not 150 KB/s which is current dl speed for free user

How i can know the details of the premium account that sold through my files?
Such as the premium period and the file that generate the sale and the reference site ?

Last edited:
hello
anybody gt payment in October?
thanks

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Stats is working fine for me
m in PPD

hmmmm
strange....
is it just me ? , but its look that i have files in my account that i DONT have uploaded .....

Like this files :
S3Ep4.rar

and this

mfhhdjkklkjhfg2k.wmv.rar

somebody miss those files ??

hmmmm
strange....
is it just me ? , but its look that i have files in my account that i DONT have uploaded .....

Like this files :
S3Ep4.rar

and this

mfhhdjkklkjhfg2k.wmv.rar

somebody miss those files ??

lol, me not but may you should start an agency for lost files :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back