UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a small payment in late November, and waiting for the one from a few days ago to show up.
I'm sharing a few more Up2 links to as a test, but will remain cautious.

Still no payment, no info, nothing? And they dared send this email less than a month ago... :facepalm:
...so that affiliates will know that uploadto.us is back on schedule with payouts, and there are no more delays.

2 payments processed up to now, first one was on 04/12/2014, and the second one on 17/12/2014. Got neither up to now. I got a automated email saying I should get the 17/12/2014 payment "Friday through Sunday". But what about the 04/12/2014 payment??? What's going on Uploadto.us?

2 payments processed up to now, first one was on 04/12/2014, and the second one on 17/12/2014. Got neither up to now. I got a automated email saying I should get the 17/12/2014 payment "Friday through Sunday". But what about the 04/12/2014 payment??? What's going on Uploadto.us?

They will pay and I can guarantee that. Just be patient mate :)

Sorry, I dont share your optimism, I have been waiting for payment for 5 months and havent gotten credit for any sales or rebills in at least 4 months
and I know a couple of other guys in similar situations as mine

just what are you basing your "guarantee" on?

OTE=Tɦɛ Gʀiɱ;2056203]

They will pay and I can guarantee that. Just be patient mate :)[/QUOTE]

I am also missing payment on the same dates. I never got the email about them. If I didnt keep check on the host site, I never would have known..

Sorry, I dont share your optimism, I have been waiting for payment for 5 months and havent gotten credit for any sales or rebills in at least 4 months

OTE=Tɦɛ Gʀiɱ;2056203]

[/QUOTE]

Lets just say that I know the owner pretty well.

OTE=Tɦɛ Gʀiɱ;2056203]

Lets just say that I know the owner pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Still no payment, can you ask your friends why?

got 1 payment few days ago from 4/12/2014 :sun: was a nice surprise

I don't believe you, they are not paying and ignoring our messages. I gave them a chance after the problems we had before and was told it wouldn't happen again, now no payments and all my PM's are getting ignored.

Just received my payment that was pending since 04/12/2014. Thank you very much Uploadto.us, I never doubted you for one minute. Merry Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back