UltraMegaBit.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussion related to UMB here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadto have ppd program??

nah, only inexperienced and financially unstable file hosts do PPD affiliate programs.

As far as the issues some have reported with uploading, I use cURL scripts (basically mimics the web browser upload) and every couple months I see my gigabit dedicated servers (from BalticServers) are slow to upload To UploadTo.Us so what I do is I change up the server number I'm uploading to.

I think each of their data-centers that UploadTo.Us operates out of have like 5 different upload servers, so if your trying ftp1.uploadto.us try ftp2.uploadto.us.

I honestly don't know the specific technical reasons why their servers get bogged down from time to time, however I suspect that upload scripts like ZOOM(scam), Neembuu, PyLoad, RapidLeech, etc switch up the servers and thus randomly dump a lot of load on any server.

But yeah, generally if shit gets slow when uploading to UploadTo.Us just use another server and things will work themselves out for ya.

Seeing as how they haven't paid me anything since mid-December, I've been mainly using Uploadto as a storage place for stuff I uploaded a long time ago. I've got lots of good, hard to find stuff that generate plenty of traffic and continued sales. So rather than move all of it to another host I just continued to promote the old ULTO links.

But for the last couple of months they've been having more and and more storage server problems. Lots of links that time out as unreachable. And as usual, they don't respond to support requests.

At this point it looks like it's time to start moving it all to a better home and delete it off of this host.

2weeks gone and still payment hasn't been processed yet.

What's happening to UMB/Uploadto? Before going offline, please clear all our payments. We need our hard-earned money. :(

sadly, now i got to say that they are scam,

waited for payment since 4 months, not anymore

it was good for me in the past, sad to say they are scam

:facepalm:

I would like to introduce myself as Sergey. I am the new affiliate manager for existing and new uploadto.us affiliates. I have over 20 years experience in internet affiliate marketing, and am glad to be part of the team.

Just a couple of updates from the uploadto.us management. Uploadto.us is finally moved over to the new owners. Meaning that all previous staff have been replaced. I will be handling the day to day affiliate tickets , and Evgeni will be handling all end-user support tickets. As we have taken over all the support roles, there were many tickets that we simply could not catch up on, so we have cleared out all tickets in order to start anew, and be on top of them. Please re-open your ticket, if there is an issue that has not been resolved, and we will be sure to help you in anyway possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back