Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hx already checked and there is a second person with the same ip address:-

Scheme (U.S.A.)

Only has 2 posts and joined 12/nov/10

Ultima's last visit here was 4/nov/10

No other details.

if u check on ws there is some member has made a couple "fuck you" threads,could quite possibly be the same person.

Damn it, I thought you knew turbo or else I would have told ya. I thought you said you guys were close (or at least acted like it) so I assumed you were aware of UltimA's past :( Sucks knowing you worked mad hard on WS only to get F'd in the A.

Why don't the new owners of WarezScene show their faces? It's because they don't exist. :)

That would mean that UltimA paid Turbo the $1k without the site being sold. Highly unlike UltimA to do such a thing. New owners being invisible is common. eg. WarezRaid and all that happened that. The staff were kept on to run the site but didn't have access to anything and the new owner was never to be seen. After a while it was just redirected to warez.com.

I do believe he sold it but I think warezscene really died a year ago when they had that major downtime. It never really recovered after the fresh install. How it took three months to do a fresh install of vBulletin I'll never know. I also knew his plans of 100k daily uniques by Christmas were totally unrealistic as Google hates sites who restart after long periods of downtime like what UltimA did.

I know this guy (he is legit). He was in partnership with UltimA and got fucked hard by him.
I've helped both in lasts months with many things related to WarezScene, hope this issues get solved fast and UltimA doesn't scam his mate. : )

Take care my friend.

Well I looked in to buying ws. I was given a great offer as 50% owner for $x,xxx and I would help grow it and gain the money back in x months. Due to his past record and the fact that if it was really making the money claimed why would anyone sell %50? His reasoning was to pay back the people he owed. If it was making that money instead of pocketing next month start paying people back. I mean some waited 1year+ another month or two wouldn't hurt. I basically came to the conclusion that 1+1 actually added up to 8 or 9. So I decided not to continue with any transaction. I know he told me that he was indeed 100% owner and he did had big plans (some which happy stated and some other stuff) which I am not going to say. I do think he sold it as he wouldn't give out free $ however to who is unknown. It will probably go the Raid direction.

PUMA is a perfect example of a user infected with utter stupidity, in which characters such as UltimA are able to take advantage of. Please excuse my harsh wording. [ Link ] [ Link ]

Turbo, my very best wishes, I hope you acquire a new project soon, accompanied by those with the utmost trust.

Not another Ultima Thread! <_<

I used to talk to him a long time ago but not anymore. Some of my friends have been apart of what led to his bad reputation. My friends bought adspace for WS last year and never got a refund when it was down for so long. It was all sorted out eventually. I considered Buying WS but he was too risky to do business with because of the way he did business with some of my friends. I wouldn't be surprised if he sold the site to more than 1 buyer for the money.

Aww come on Hunter...it was meant to be you me and Mike till the end :p

Leave the bickering to the people who actually thought WS was the main focus of all this...

Honestly anyone who trusted UltimA was a fool, not for trusting UltimA, but for trustin anyone in the illegal world of warez anyway.

Its not secret that everyone here scams each other on a daily basis, be it for money, information or otherwise. You guys make an "UltimA" thread every other month to rage at someone who frankly DOES NOT CARE. And rbh you guys are all idiots for sending money to someone who has repeatedly been accused of scamming. Its like me inviting you guys to join a pyramid scheme, 2 hours after you just lost your house to one. It just shows your own lack of judgments and intelligence - but anyway.

This isnt a ragepost at UltimA, hes still someone who i have the most respect for - we've been around together since remusomega days, before this cesspool of whine came about in recent years. If you guys were around for a few more years youd know that although UltimA has (as it appears) scammed you guys, for 90% of the time he was a good honest (ish) guy. Yeah ive sent him tons of money, on his pretexts of needing to "buy a new pc" or "plane ticket". I dont know what it was spent on, but meh, i dont care, honestly i have way too much money anyway so i might as well help a guy in need (shit you dont know half his problems)

The only people online who can claim to even half know who UltimA is/was are the following: Hunter (turbo), myself and icekiller (Justin). Everyone else just know that you were a means to an end. Said end has been reached. Please, move on, and stop whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back