Status
Not open for further replies.

got_fucked

I am "Turbo", the "co owner" of warezscene before it was sold.

I'm not here to start shit. This is a simple public record that I was 100% unaware of UltimA's pathetic scammy activity. I sincerely apologize to anyone who feels ripped off by WarezScene in the months that I was a part of the staff. In addition, I would like to note that I was also a victim: I was promised 50% of the site's income for being a 50% partner/owner, and hardly received $1k of the ending sale (more than $5k). He continuously made deals & ad sales without my knowledge. I strongly caution everyone from doing business with UltimA in the future.

36 comments
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but you have quite cool username that's for sure. And if you just visited WJunction before and type in search "UltimA" you would know about his scamming activity.

I know very little. The staff was not demoted by UltimA, that was the new owner from what I hear -- and I do not know who he is, only where he picked up the cash.. which is useless.

Again, I don't want to start shit. In a way, this thread is only for my own public record - so if someone tries to tell me I scammed them, I can link back here.

I regret not being more active in the web master community, never dropped on WJunction past what UltimA told me in person. He's moved off to god knows where, probably PA again, but last I heard he was at an airport in California where Icekiller didn't show up to pick him up (lulz).

Anyway.. life moves on..

Its really shame that UltimA has defamed too much. He was a good guy before, but money changes them all !

Anyways, its sad hearing that he even scammed you. :(

one question did you know him for real and where you mates with him? if thats the case then its really sad of him to run of with the cash

if its you turbo contact me on msn :|

ETA: And what did you really expect to happen ?

ETA2: Actually just send me a pm with the email address you have on hand for me, the digit one. :|

is just a noob tht has no clue Aly.. WJ is bad for the trolls tht just make posts like tht to boost thier post count. sucks wht happened to ya'll over at WS

is just a noob tht has no clue Aly.. WJ is bad for the trolls tht just make posts like tht to boost thier post count. sucks wht happened to ya'll over at WS

yeah i know m8, why do you think i post so little here despite being here from the start...
but those that know me know how i feel about the whole market thing an scammers..

Wardog & alykatz - Me RRIVERA2012, UltimA comes by my city once every couple months. Next time he shows at the BP gas station in Agawam ill be sure to commit an assault & battery. :) Not surprised to say the least just upset how a friend like that of ours who we thought we knew so well could deceive his entire administration. btw Wardog long time buddy how are you,.

Should be fucking banned -.-

No UltimA shouldn't be banned. We've a new member claiming something that has absolutely nothing to do with WJunciton without a single shed of proof.

While I've no doubt it's true we can't go banning people here for deals that have nothing to do with WJunction. I've no problem at all with the original poster or the thread (besides the trolls) but it's not the scam that is the issue here. It's the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with WJunction and WJunction can't be expected to get involved.

actually i agree with mr happy there is no proof that this guy is turbo yet i have pmed him on ws for confirmation

oh yeah true and the guy who made this thread seems to have made an runner. Spookylady would it be possible to check if the i.p of the guy here is known to be a previous member here thanks

for anyone expected ultima to be legit in his warez-business deals, you are a moron

he's always been quite open (to me anyway) how very little morals he had with the warez scene. hell i remember when i was moderator at WS, i remember him specifically telling me his plan was to build WS up, sell it, and then use the money to go to an airforce academy. and never show his face (handle) around the warez scene again.

apparently his plans have changed. but still.

morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back