u2s.io | Link Shortener Earn Up to $8/1000 views | Min $5 BTC, WMZ, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am happy to inform all that we have installed a new script having full page script. Payza payout option has also been added.

Bitcoin will be added in the coming future.

Please note that this website should be used for normal content only (not adult).

For adult content, a new shorturl willl be launched in 24-48 hours and I am sure you will be pleased with its url-name also.

waiting for adult shorturl

pls launch it soon

pls enable multi ip count to certain limit...bcoz trusted short url website...meaning... they paid me for years and they still exist and paying

ur rates r similar to them...whats the use of ur new short url ? who will join ?

u should be different like counting multi ip and others etc

Last edited:
Hi @demigodkm, are you the same admin for PayURL shortener ??
Also! can you please check waiting time page ads ? because SKIP AD button not respond for single click mouse. user must double click the SKIP AD button to get actual url. This is not good deal to keep this method because 100% webmaster will lose their views.

I see some user reports they not gets views on page 1 & 2, maybe this is the problem!

Hi @demigodkm, are you the same admin for PayURL shortener ??
Also! can you please check waiting time page ads ? because SKIP AD button not respond for single click mouse. user must double click the SKIP AD button to get actual url. This is not good deal to keep this method because 100% webmaster will lose their views.

I see some user reports they not gets views on page 1 & 2, maybe this is the problem!

No, we are not the same.

The waiting time on the interstitial and banner ad page is 5 seconds only. I tested the "skip ad" button and it is taking me to the actual url in 1 click. In any case, I will change the interstitial ad network today :)

The view problem was happening before on the old script, so, I switched to a newer/better script and no view problems now.

The adult shorturl will be launched in few hours.

Hi,

i have trouble accessing :(

problems_u2o_io.jpg

Hi,

I have removed the captcha and ad banner from adsterra which might have caused the issue.
Have even reported to google to remove this warning. I appreciate your patience. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have removed the captcha and ad banner from adsterra which might have caused the issue.
Have even reported to google to remove this warning. I appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, [/FONT]

I still can not access. I get the warning :(

Hi,

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, [/FONT]

I still can not access. I get the warning :(

I have found another way to contact them - their review may take upto 72 hours. I am extremely sorry for the trouble.

Update:

The warnings have been removed. We are back to normal :)

Last edited:

Hey Guys,

u2s.io is a new URL shortener where you can easily create trackable shorturls to use anywhere on the internet and earn money upto $5.5/1000.

Minimum payout is $5 only | Weekly payout | PayPal, Payza & Webmoney

Features:

1) Full Page Script
2) Mass Shrinker
3) Mobile Friendly
4) API method for shortening
5) Social network traffic is allowed

You'll be paid for any views outside of your account. Note: We only count views from unique IP addresses.

Signup now and start Earning $$
How about rate and [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]How many times you count per IP every 24h?[/FONT]

Good News:

The rates have been increased and they start from $7 per 1000 views now.

PROMOTION - Post payment proof here and receive 10% extra payout next time.

@MBS Aff1 - Yes it is live - a2m.xxx

And the rates have been increased for that also.

If anyone wants to reach me fast, my Skype: demigodkm

Last edited:
All Payments have been completed.

New Features:

1) Users can add custom alias when shorten a URL

2) You can view statistics of the URLs by adding "/info" at the end of the url

OR

can view them in "Manage links" by clicking on "stats" as shown in the pic:
ilUK4eO.jpg

3) Ability to shorten URLs without adding http/https

4) Magnetic links/torrent links are supported now.

Has 2 days, a2m.xxx down? it will be fixed? or you delete forever? Tks.

I am extremely sorry for the very late reply.

I have taken down a2m.xxx due to inactivity. I may open it again later on in the future.

PM your paypal account so I will send you the $3.25 amount that you had in a2m.xxx account.

DIWALI PROMOTION STARTING TODAY:

We are paying upto $10 per 1000 unique views till the end of October.

1310/28/16 6:50 PMPending$5.04534$0.00$5.04534payza

wating

still wating???
Where is my money ???

They no pay !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back