u2s.io | Link Shortener Earn Up to $8/1000 views | Min $5 BTC, WMZ, PP, PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

demigodkm

Hey Guys,

u2s.io is a new URL shortener where you can easily create trackable shorturls to use anywhere on the internet and earn money upto $8/1000 views.

We count upto 2 clicks per IP in 24 hours.

5% Referral Earnings | Minimum payout is $5 only | Weekly payout | PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, & Bitcoin

Features:

1) Full Page Script
2) Mass Shrinker
3) Mobile Friendly
4) API method for shortening
5) Social network traffic is allowed
6) Users can add custom alias when shorten a URL
[FONT=&amp]7) Ability to shorten URLs without adding http/https[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
8) Magnetic links/torrent links are supported now.
[/FONT]
9) You can view statistics of the URLs by adding "/info" at the end of the url

OR

can view them in "Manage links" by clicking on "stats" as shown in the pic:
ilUK4eO.jpg

You'll be paid for any views outside of your account.

You can contact me on Skype: demigodkm

Signup now and start Earning $$

Last edited:
122 comments
Hi. I create 8 links have many views but not money at all.. why ?? people are viewing my links but no views and money please explain..

Hi. I create 8 links have many views but not money at all.. why ?? people are viewing my links but no views and money please explain..

The visitors need to click on "continue" button. It seems you had views but none of your users clicked on "continue" button to go to the actual url, very strange. For proof, please check the stats of the 2b link. You have received money for my visit to it as I clicked on "continue" button.
This system was implemented to prevent revenue loss from fake/bot traffic.

Last edited:
Hi! I just Earned $ 0.2, but it was lost and the aggregated , can you explain more about this?

If a user simply clicks on the page and does not click on the "continue" button - the system is counting that as a temporary view and awarding money but when the script checks if the user has not clicked on "continue" button - that awarded money gets removed as the viewer didn't go through to the actual url.

almost all my links are pressed in state Cleared. While! I still get some money from Openload ! . I'm sure viewer did go through to the actual url!

Last edited:
almost all my links are pressed in state Cleared. While! I still get some money from Openload ! . I'm sure viewer did go through to the actual url!

Well that is somewhat accurate as many of your urls have received lot of cleared views, however, there are many that haven't. I have taken 9 screenshots of stats of all your urls. Please check private message for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back