Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it not good or anything, do not misunderstand me, i think it looks great, it just made remember of katz, thats all

What about the total downloads and queued downloads statistics when looking at a sites downloads.

That info and more is available to webmasters in the Webmaster Area. How many downloads you have in the queue is private and un-necessary information guests need to know imo.

I think the site itself is great, you have to pay and get a custom logo that would make your site look official or stand out.

aww pio beat me to it :(

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/functions.inc.php on line 80

Who the fuck designed it ? Its epic elite awesomeness !!!!! xD

Great work Whoo :) really loved the whole interface & the smoothness in the design.

As posted on the twitter: A bug in the code made the MySQL server overload causing the complete site to load very slow. This has now been fixed completely.

For some reason a search engine bot was asking like page 1919928828 of the index, which ofcourse didn't have any downloads. The only downside of this is that Mysql took like 50 seconds to realize that there aren't any downloads in that result. If you get a few queries like that -> mysql overloaded and the whole site runs really slow.

A fix has been added and it should work now ;)

@Blaze: Max designed it.

Whoo to be very frank this is much better than the old one. I just love the look and feel. The page loads relly fast and browsing has become much easy too. Great work mate ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back