Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Just wanted to let you all know that the new version of Twilight.ws is up and running. I know there will complaints and praises but just get used to the skin as it's more clean, faster loading and more user friendly compared to the previous one.

stuff will be optimized even further later on ;)

Regards,
Whoo

PS: I would like to thanks Mr Happy who was by my side when the new version was put live, he helped me fixed some serious issues.

174 comments
Hello there,i have seen that theres no WHOSONLINE
why you dont put the code there.

They are pointless. Find a thread here on WJ complaining about the NexusDDL who's online numbers and you'll see Katz, MechoDDL and NexusDDL compared and why the figures are crap and unreliable.

On topic:

Great Work Whoo and be sure to fix and improve the remaining minor issues. Looking forward to that top secret idea we had :P

its looking nice, i have noticed that you removed no.of submissions from http://twilight.ws/site/* page + i <3 the history tab
Yes, this will probably be added again in the future but it was rather an intensive query since it has to count all downloads from a certain site.

Also thanks for noticing the history ;)

For all of you that don't know: When you click a download, it get's saves, like personal history :D

Whoo nice look just like woooooooooow

nice one

Edit seen this error in webmaster cpanel of twilight

Warning: require(../../includes/db_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../includes/db_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12

It looks awsome, the only thing i noticed it's that the footer kinfa resembles katz's footer...

Anyways, great job as always =)

1c151f.png

Whoo nice look just like woooooooooow

nice one

Edit seen this error in webmaster cpanel of twilight

Warning: require(../../includes/db_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../includes/db_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12
The twcp.twilight.ws should have been fixed by this morning. I just double-checked and the error isn't appearing for me anymore. Please do a hard-refresh or clear your browsers cache.

Edit: issue has been fully fixed ;)

It looks awsome, the only thing i noticed it's that the footer kinfa resembles katz's footer...

Anyways, great job as always =)

1c151f.png

Just because it has link and a facebook box doesn't mean it looks like Katz. We have listed affiliates there and a 3D pie graph containing the statistics of Twilight.ws.

A footer is a footer. If you think that Twilight.ws's footer looks like katz's footer than you should also think that all forums look like eachother since they all have categories with posts in it :O

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back