Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another problem(Bug). Firefox browser.
use "upload from browser"
"select a file to upload"
the file size is incorrect
124459.1 Gb for a file size (less than 31Mb)
upload is working but i'm really confuse with the size ???

Thank you for information.
Transfered to our programmers.

Last edited:
Dear partners!

We are doing our the best to recover statistics.
Please, wait. This is only temporary problems, we will not lose any cent from your balance.

kemalettin67, Please look once more my post, or you can find the same information the "News" on the Turbobit site.
This was only temporary problems with stats. Unfortunately your stats did not display correctly.

Lawina works as WM for a long time , and she knows that Turbobit always compensate for any loss of our partners. I think all partners, who work with us some time, can confirm this.

Please do not panic.

Dear partners!

On Sunday, March 9, there was a technical glitch on our site. Unfortunately, download statistics was temporarily stopped and partners on the Mixed plan got incorrect reward for their sales.

Problem affected the statistics from March 9-10. Problem has been eliminated yesterday, March 11. All data on March 9-10, have been recovered. All amounts, which were missed, were added to the balance. The total amount of your downloads in this days was recorded in the statistics on March 10, i.e. in the column for March 10 you can see the sum of two days.

Users on the Mixed plan also got money, which were missed from their sales. You can see this money on the"Purse" page in the "Bonus" column, March 12.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any problems with the statistics or have any questions about it, please contact our Support ?????? ????????? - Turbobit.net ? Hitfile.net

Sincerely,
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team.

why only Users on the Mixed plan ? i m on All Inclusive (Pay Per Download) and i want the lost money too ?

i really wanna know something
one of my video has been downloaded 35 time
but you just count 5 (because of unique download rule)
what does it mean?
i person download it many times

sorry but 5/35 looks really scamy.
i am really suspicious about countings
i have many downloads by others but earning and counting downloads are really less

why?
It's the same for all filehoster but only turbobit is really clear on the real download (Unique)
Unique Download is a download done by one unique ip. if many downloads have done by the same IP, then only 1 is count each 24 hours.
and like i say, this rule is i think the same in all filehosters since the beginning of the universe :D

but if you prefer to read the rules
http://turbobit.net/partner
We count downloads in the context of an account

We do not care if user have already downloaded any files you competitors, before he began to download your file. We will count download of your file for you anyway. For each an account, we only count 1 download for each unique IP in 24 hours.
We count downloads in the context of an account We do not care if user have already downloaded any files you competitors, before he began to download your file. We will count download of your file for you anyway. For each an account, we only count 1 download for each unique IP in 24 hours

and the difference between the other filehosting is : Turbobit pay for incomplete downloads
[h=2]We pay for incomplete downloads[/h] Turbobit takes into account more downloads than any other file sharing service and pays for incomplete downloads. Our partners get paid for unsuccessful and incomplete downloads.
We pay for incomplete downloads Turbobit takes into account more downloads than any other file sharing service and pays for incomplete downloads. Our partners get paid for unsuccessful and incomplete downloads.

The problem is resolved, All is working now, Thanks !!

Last edited:
and like i say, this rule is i think the same in all filehosters since the beginning of the universe

this is wrong totally wrong and not funny
so one person download even different files from one ip you count it 1 its very funny and not fair

bitshare and filesfrog counts all downloads
not ip so saying that (
this rule is i think the same in all filehosters since the beginning of the universe ;) with smile) doesnt make you cute
anyway i can understand why lots of downloads gone to rubbish at your host
thanks

It's the same for all filehoster but only turbobit is really clear on the real download (Unique)
Unique Download is a download done by one unique ip. if many downloads have done by the same IP, then only 1 is count each 24 hours.
and like i say, this rule is i think the same in all filehosters since the beginning of the universe :D

but if you prefer to read the rules
?????????? ????????????? TurboBit.net ? ????? ??????? ?? 100 ??, ?????????? ??????? ??????
We count downloads in the context of an account

We do not care if user have already downloaded any files you competitors, before he began to download your file. We will count download of your file for you anyway. For each an account, we only count 1 download for each unique IP in 24 hours.
We count downloads in the context of an account We do not care if user have already downloaded any files you competitors, before he began to download your file. We will count download of your file for you anyway. For each an account, we only count 1 download for each unique IP in 24 hours

and the difference between the other filehosting is : Turbobit pay for incomplete downloads
We pay for incomplete downloads

Turbobit takes into account more downloads than any other file sharing service and pays for incomplete downloads. Our partners get paid for unsuccessful and incomplete downloads.
We pay for incomplete downloads Turbobit takes into account more downloads than any other file sharing service and pays for incomplete downloads. Our partners get paid for unsuccessful and incomplete downloads.

The problem is resolved, All is working now, Thanks !!

Try Software and Driver Updates - FilesFrog.com
They count all download even same IP (max earning $1/IP/24 hours)
They are best PPD rate now.

Dear partners!

We are doing our the best to recover statistics.
Please, wait. This is only temporary problems, we will not lose any cent from your balance.

kemalettin67, Please look once more my post, or you can find the same information the "News" on the Turbobit site.
This was only temporary problems with stats. Unfortunately your stats did not display correctly.

Lawina works as WM for a long time , and she knows that Turbobit always compensate for any loss of our partners. I think all partners, who work with us some time, can confirm this.

Please do not panic.

Dear partners!

On Sunday, March 9, there was a technical glitch on our site. Unfortunately, download statistics was temporarily stopped and partners on the Mixed plan got incorrect reward for their sales.

Problem affected the statistics from March 9-10. Problem has been eliminated yesterday, March 11. All data on March 9-10, have been recovered. All amounts, which were missed, were added to the balance. The total amount of your downloads in this days was recorded in the statistics on March 10, i.e. in the column for March 10 you can see the sum of two days.

Users on the Mixed plan also got money, which were missed from their sales. You can see this money on the"Purse" page in the "Bonus" column, March 12.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any problems with the statistics or have any questions about it, please contact our Support ?????? ????????? - Turbobit.net ? Hitfile.net

Sincerely,
Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net team.

why only Users on the Mixed plan ? i m on All Inclusive (Pay Per Download) and i want the lost money too ?

Please note that users on Mixed plan only got incorrect rewards for sales.
All users who were on PPD plans and have problems with download counting got lost money too.

and like i say, this rule is i think the same in all filehosters since the beginning of the universe

so one person download even different files from one ip you count it 1 its very funny and not fair

not ip so saying that (
this rule is i think the same in all filehosters since the beginning of the universe ;) with smile) doesnt make you cute
thanks
kemalettin67, as many file hosts we count only unique downloads. An unique download is a download through one IP. This means that if someone downloads 10 your files through one IP in 24 hours, those downloads will be counted as one download. To have 10 downloads, you need 10 people to download your file.

We introduced this restriction in order to prevent ‘wind-up’ (repeated downloads of one and the same file by one and the same user).
Please note, that on Mixed plan the file must be larger then 10 MB.

Last edited:

Please note that users on Mixed plan only got incorrect rewards for sales.
All users who were on PPD plans and have problems with download counting got lost money too.

not ip so saying that (
thanks
kemalettin67, as many file hosts we count only unique downloads. An unique download is a download through one IP. This means that if someone downloads 10 your files through one IP in 24 hours, those downloads will be counted as one download. To have 10 downloads, you need 10 people to download your file.

We introduced this restriction in order to prevent ‘wind-up’ (repeated downloads of one and the same file by one and the same user).
Please note, that on Mixed plan the file must be larger then 10 MB.

thanks

please dont say something bad and dont misunderstand
for me just my idea is ,countings are not exact

BUT THERE IS A BIG BUT HERE

THEY ALWAYS PAY OUR SALES ,NEVER HIDE AND GIVE MONEY AT TIME ,NEVER LOOSE CUSTOMER AND ALWAYS SUPPORT NICELY
AND MANY YEARS ON THIS AREA,SO THE MOST TRUSTFULL I THINK

I ALSO USE ANOTHER HOSTING AND ITS BETTER ABOUT COUNTING BUT ABOUT SALES AND OTHER THINGS TURBOBIT LOOKS NUMBER 1 IN THIS HOSTING ARES.
THANKS

@RishaTurbobit i asked this before but got no answer.
Why is the sale percentage lower for some country groups in the mixed group?
Isn't the price for premium the same for all countries?

@RishaTurbobit i asked this before but got no answer.
Why is the sale percentage lower for some country groups in the mixed group?
Isn't the price for premium the same for all countries?
Your rewardfor sales depend on lotsof factors: how much the user haspaid for premium access, what'shis operator ( operator Commission ),from whichregion or country user is (tariffs forcommunication) , the possible tax deductions , comisionsof mediators, aggregators , etc.
Percentage ofsales is calculated with the final amount ofpurchase (net price) less of allcommission payment of meditors,aggregators , operators, and etc.

Dearpartners!

We are pleased to introduce you CostAction.com - new improved interfacefor working with our Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net Affiliate programs.
CostAction.com- a powerful new platform that serves to organize and for combiningdifferent affiliate programs in one single and easy-to-use interface!

To CostAction were transferred all sections regarding affiliate program(statistics, settings and conditions affiliate program), as well wasadded new sections with a total summary statistics and overallbalance for both projects, also was added a new page to attractreferralshttp://costaction.com/earnhttp://costaction.com/earn.

Thefile-upload interface as before remains on the main domains, ie theability to upload and edit files, get links and share links will beon major sites: Turbobit.net and Hitfile.net.

Wehave tried to make the interface as comfortable as possible, and wehope you like it!

Forall active users, we automatically created accounts on CostAction.com.
More detailed information about activating your account and beginusing the new platform has been sent to you by letter to your e-mail.

Ifyou have any problems or any questions, please contact our customerservice to a new address Support Service - CostAction.com

Kind regards,
Turbobit.netand Hitfile.net team.

Last edited:
@ Risha

pp payment not received...pending since mar 13...almost 14 days gone

usually i receive payment in monday or tuesday

i expected payment last week monday or tuesday itself

but this week monday & tuesday gone...nothing received

very disappointed...what's going on in turbobit ??

unable to contact u via live support in ur site... support always offline

need ur reply

Last edited:
@ Risha

pp payment not received...pending since mar 13...almost 14 days gone

usually i receive payment in monday or tuesday

i expected payment last week monday or tuesday itself

but this week monday & tuesday gone...nothing received

very disappointed...what's going on in turbobit ??

unable to contact u via live support in ur site... support always offline

need ur reply
Hello!

We have payed all payouts to Paypal today.
We are sory for this delay.

@ Risha

no...

payment not received in pp

but payment status show "PAID"

check ticket : #SGK-555-24830

nothing like this happened before

very disappointed

pls check and send me my payment correctly

need ur reply

Last edited:
Status