Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Unfortunately they don't support US traffic so you won't get any sales from US customers. In other countries they perform quite well, as they added a lot of local payment methods lately.
All SMS payments are released after 10 days, all CreditCard pamyents are released after 45 days. Reseller sales are released immediately. You can request your released money any time (minimum payout 10 USD) and with webmoney you will be paid after 2-4 days after request :)

Dear partners,

On Friday (January 18), there was a technical failure on our storage servers. As a result of the failure, small number of files was lost.
We apologize for the inconvenience. All necessary actions to prevent such incidents in the future are already taken. As compensation, we increase the earnings by 20% for all partners, for one week (from 22 to 28 January).

*All lost files you can find in the folder "Deleted files" with status «fault»
**To restore a file with old link, you need to upload a file with the same md5 as the deleted file, and then click on the "Restore" button.

Turbobit.net and hitfile.net Team.

what is going on with turbobit? my earnings and other option are dissapear

48VskM.jpg

is but for new users and the program available PPD, the PPD program and only for old users at the moment, and I am a new user and I can not activate it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back