Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
30 dec 201211.64Created

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

6 days without payment
webmoney

Dear Partner,
We have found an error in the calculation of statistics in 12, 13 and 14 (partly) January. As a result of this error, earned amount has been added twice to the balance.
We were forced to recalculate statistics and remove incorrect sum from your balance in the amount of: 126.9540.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
turbobit.net & hifile.net team

I realized that error already on 14th when it was obvious that it couldn't match my Purchase stats. But now they removed me 58 USD, however I counted all Purchases manually in Excel and the difference from statistics to purchases of all three days is only 27 USD.

@dorukhan
Did they count it correctly in your account?

Dear Partner,
We have found an error in the calculation of statistics in 12, 13 and 14 (partly) January. As a result of this error, earned amount has been added twice to the balance.
We were forced to recalculate statistics and remove incorrect sum from your balance in the amount of: 126.9540.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
turbobit.net & hifile.net team

Same problem on my account, I have another issue: since 3 days ago TB has started deleting files without exact reason, on deleted files tab all files are marked with "Fault" label, many months ago deleted files were labeled with "Administrator" and "Expiracion". Now just "Fault" :facepalm:.

Same problem on my account, I have another issue: since 3 days ago TB has started deleting files without exact reason, on deleted files tab all files are marked with "Fault" label, many months ago deleted files were labeled with "Administrator" and "Expiracion". Now just "Fault" :facepalm:.

Also for me .. And the amount of deleted files "fault" increases every day ...
Just today, was 8% of my files... :thumbdown:

how the sales are getting in this hosts
i am looking forward to keep uploads in turbobit
is there having mastercard visa for buying for all countries
did they are paying in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back