Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that dudes a fool, he should of left it alone when he had the chance but no he had to go be a "bad ass" and keep pushing it. He was the one who told me "Never offer VIP to people you dont trust or the public" and he did it, maybe next time he will follow his own advice and get his head outta his ass and realize hes not better than everyone else..

looool, good he is in jail.. why do admins have accounts and like to show off btw?

they better keep them selfs private and not to chat a lot with other webmasters.

This is all a show off! They didn't mention a fee btw.. lol. i wish he killed someone instead.. it would be less than 3 years in jail :P

(self defense)

edit:

bad idea to have a country name in the domain for illegal purposes!

like indiawarez :P

u will have all black indian troupes at ur door. (nigaaa)

taking it up the ass in jail is just a legend now. it doesn't happen as much as you'd think.

sucks for too.
but honestly, if he was going for the big bucks with his site. he epically failed. with the traffic he was recieving. he could've made hundreds of thousands.

none of you know about this of course i'm assuming.
yes that is right. i am the next too

taking it up the ass in jail is just a legend now. it doesn't happen as much as you'd think.

sucks for too.
but honestly, if he was going for the big bucks with his site. he epically failed. with the traffic he was recieving. he could've made hundreds of thousands.

none of you know about this of course i'm assuming.
yes that is right. i am the next too

Hundreds of thousands streaming through paypal and liberty reserve?

Epic bump there raven, funny how almost everyone's reply is. "he is going to get it in the ass"

Stop believing every movie you see, not every jail has guys that like to get everyone in the ass,

Maybe there are a few gays that have boyfriends but doesnt mean they go around fucking everyone. and in jail, your soap has a little rope thing that you tie around your hands so if you drop the soap then you dropped it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back