Status
Not open for further replies.
He was smart webmaster, but unfortunately money ruined him. He knew about scene more than most of you here, so show some respect and don't be so cold, he is paying for his acts now and this is no place for you 15yo "webmasters" to show off.

He was smart webmaster, but unfortunately money ruined him. He knew about scene more than most of you here, so show some respect and don't be so cold, he is paying for his acts now and this is no place for you 15yo "webmasters" to show off.

I dont know if you are 15yo but im sure not.
Yeah he know how to run forum but well lets face it,he wanted to earn big $$$ and fucked up

Smart? In no way was ToO smart lol. All he did was scam people, betray them and now he has met his downfall. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. :) I for one am very happy. :)

All ToO cares about is himself, nobody else. :)

His hole will be twice as big as when he went in their. Have fun little man. :) Like iKnow said, karma is a bitch ;)

ermf real waraze is p2p, and p2m
rest is for money making that`s true, all vip section and payed subscriptions is for making money
also torrent cames for money making I mean private trackers, ermf so don`t be a fool...
If u r not taking material benefits you can in a half sleep calm...
that`s my opinion,,,
and yeah it`s pitty a guy...

graffitijailsubwayad.jpg

well we all are criminals

driving warez

:| stay safe ur next stop could be jail

or u can run right now u have time

To0 was a fag and cool at the same time, but he got fucked in the ass hard for fucking other people over.

Enjoy your shit now erk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back