To the people that are buying xrumer blasts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xRumer can be very usefull, but it can get you sanboxed aswell. It's all about how and how much you use it. Well explained. +rep

Well then how does that differs from blog commenting using scrapebox since those that allow you to post are also spammed to death. What i can see is those who do not use xrumer or can't utilise it well would always complain about how useless or how it would affect your site. However if you take a look at those xrumer owners, they are having no problem with it and are getting ranked at better positions.

Both onpage and offpage seo is important. You can't just be concentrating only on onpage but do nothing on offpage, this implies for vice-versa.

If you look at those guys ranking for keyword xrumer, do you see them getting booted out? No, their site's backlinks are insane and thats what keeping them high up in the serps. Maybe if you could try beating them first then i would believe that xrumer is bullshit

As for frequency, you mentioned that many links pointed to your site is dangerous. So if a relatively new site let's say is doing on a celebrity. Few days later the celebrity passed away, many sites linked to it for its information. So would this site going to get penalised? No, that would not be happening and thats the case for everyone. Once you see your site dancing around in the serps, you need to continue your backlinking. It would seem more suspicious for google to see a guy doing 100k blast on his site and not see the day after and so on. So the key is to maintain the amount your backlinking or do not even do it directly to your money site. Instead setup feder sites or other web2.0 properties which would be much safer.

profile backlinks sometimes useful if they comes from high authority web sites..but those spam profile backlinks are just useless..
in my experience ,I think link exchange is the best option if u want to increase ur SERP or PR . you can easily do it free and u ll find plenty of partner sites related to ur niche ...

I really dont agree with you buddy. There is a way of making backlinks and thoes who dont know how to use these tools makes these types of threads. nuff said :)

If you want to learn how to use these tools than contact me, I'll teach you :)

All websites I make are some kind of online communities. And I really hate spamming (that's what I call those XRumer blasts), doing so makes you desperate. And desperate Webmasters, are bad Webmasters.

They're just like wannabe criminals, they want everything now. They don't care about the respect and time. You can't become successful over night.

dammnyou, i agree with you on this point that those who can't utilise the potential of these tools make this sort of threads. You don't really see anyone on botmaster forum who said that xrumer is useless. Everyone there realise the true potential of xrumer and could be considered as the father of backlinking tool.

Don't forget there are other tools out there which performs the same functions as xrumer. If you really hate doing any sorts of spamming then blog commeting and senukex isn't just for you.

All websites I make are some kind of online communities. And I really hate spamming (that's what I call those XRumer blasts), doing so makes you desperate. And desperate Webmasters, are bad Webmasters.

They're just like wannabe criminals, they want everything now. They don't care about the respect and time. You can't become successful over night.

fair people never get ahead in life ...keep that in mind :)
survival of the fittest , i heard the OP is gonna sell his SEO services soon so nice tactic here trying to get noticed by putting down the competition :))

fair people never get ahead in life ...keep that in mind :)
survival of the fittest , i heard the OP is gonna sell his SEO services soon so nice tactic here trying to get noticed by putting down the competition :))

well, I am kinda tired of answering your every post. So this is the last one i am doing. Yes, I will be offering SEO services, but I am sure not a lot of "helium's" will be able to afford it.

And there is no way where I put the competition or the specific users down. It was a general tip. If you liked it, I am glad. If you didn't, why would you visit the thread everytime there is a new reply posted.

Anyway, that shud be all.

Just ignore the children like tht Marcus lol.. they have the thought in their mind they are right and the rest of the world is wrong. I for one look forward to seeing what services you are going to offer,and perhaps more tips on seo as you have posted yesterday (FOR FREE BTW @ HELIUM). Great to have someone such as you join this community

Just ignore the children like tht Marcus lol.. they have the thought in their mind they are right and the rest of the world is wrong. I for one look forward to seeing what services you are going to offer,and perhaps more tips on seo as you have posted yesterday (FOR FREE BTW @ HELIUM). Great to have someone such as you join this community

Thanks man. You really encourage me.
And yea, your advise about kids, DULY NOTED :)

I have seen quite a few people buying xrumer and senuke backlink blasts here. Well, I am a full time optimizer since 8 years and run my own business. Here is what I think you MUST read before screwing your own website.

1. Basic
More the number of backlinks = better your rankings = WRONG.

Relevancy
is the key guys. If a same niche website is linking to your site, that is the time it will have a little juice. But having thousands of links that are just spam, you are digging your own grave.

2. Frequency:
A website that hardly had 10 backlinks, just within a day, it reached on 1000's of backlinks, do you think that will help? NO! That will get your own ranking screwed. Google algo is very powerful when it comes to the frequency check. A website that has 10 backlinks after 4 months, might get 10-12 more backlinks a month. But having 1000's of links all of a sudden will get you banned or sandboxed.

3. Logic:
So your links are posted on thousands of forums and website with anchor'ed text! WOW! [NOT]

Well, I really don't have word to explain the ignorance of logic here. If a forum is allowing you to post spam, do you think you're the only one spamming there? That forum will have thousands of spam thread. Which means, that forum doesn't have any juice and google is already not considering its backlinks.

Now you having link from that forum will put you down too. As you are passively being linked from someone who doesn't stand anything. In fact, is a spam-full-board.

Hope that made sense to you. These were just my 2 cents. Couldn't resist myself typing this after I saw many people falling for xrumer and senuke.

Thanks.

Excellent post man, and I agree with it also.

All depends on who uses this tools ,that covers frequency ,relevancy etc :)

And i always suggest building quality backlinks example in my sig :p

I'm the one offering SENuke services, and I can't really agree with you. SENuke doesn't make 10000's of useless backlinks, it creates articles with highly relevant text, forum profiles on highest PR forums with links on profiles, and a lot more. If you use it smartly, it really can help you a lot. You just make sure you don't do any spam, and everything works great.

I think you're just jealous or something and made this thread for that reason. I think you're not even familiar with those tools.

well hes been banned. A mod said that threadstarter is a duplicate account of brainst0rm. Then this is real funny since brainst0rm whom uses a new account marcus.watts to post this topic has actually pmed me to order xrumer blasts.

Re: Xrumer blast. Then you are loosing on almost every asian potential client here my friend.

I am sure you are aware about the latest policies of paypal. So by having ONLY paypal as a payment option, you are cutting your own profits down by 75% i would say.

Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainst0rm
I would be interested if you accept alertpay.

Thanks.

Hi, sorry we are not accepting alertpay in the meantime

Last edited:
I am sick of those who really dont test things and starts giving their useless reviews. I believe he dont even know what seo is coz it is apparent from his post that he dont know how to make backlinks.

well hes been banned. A mod said that threadstarter is a duplicate account of brainst0rm. Then this is real funny since brainst0rm whom uses a new account marcus.watts to post this topic has actually pmed me to order xrumer blasts.

Re: Xrumer blast. Then you are loosing on almost every asian potential client here my friend.

I am sure you are aware about the latest policies of paypal. So by having ONLY paypal as a payment option, you are cutting your own profits down by 75% i would say.

Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainst0rm
I would be interested if you accept alertpay.

Thanks.

Hi, sorry we are not accepting alertpay in the meantime

Yea thats my account. But i created a new one just to keep the things seperate.
Anyway, i DIDNT order. I was playing around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back