To the people that are buying xrumer blasts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happen to this person what he posted was 90% true , warez-bb never used xrumor to get this famous , xrumor n stuff are good to just increase your alexa rank and page rank , just stare at those ranks and masterbate ............

@ dexter
I just loled at your post :))
You are the biggest noob here in wj
more traffic = good alexa = good money = good chicks(no need to masterbate)

Well then how does that differs from blog commenting using scrapebox since those that allow you to post are also spammed to death. What i can see is those who do not use xrumer or can't utilise it well would always complain about how useless or how it would affect your site. However if you take a look at those xrumer owners, they are having no problem with it and are getting ranked at better positions.

Both onpage and offpage seo is important. You can't just be concentrating only on onpage but do nothing on offpage, this implies for vice-versa.

If you look at those guys ranking for keyword xrumer, do you see them getting booted out? No, their site's backlinks are insane and thats what keeping them high up in the serps. Maybe if you could try beating them first then i would believe that xrumer is bullshit

As for frequency, you mentioned that many links pointed to your site is dangerous. So if a relatively new site let's say is doing on a celebrity. Few days later the celebrity passed away, many sites linked to it for its information. So would this site going to get penalised? No, that would not be happening and thats the case for everyone. Once you see your site dancing around in the serps, you need to continue your backlinking. It would seem more suspicious for google to see a guy doing 100k blast on his site and not see the day after and so on. So the key is to maintain the amount your backlinking or do not even do it directly to your money site. Instead setup feder sites or other web2.0 properties which would be much safer.

About the bold area.

For starters, Google is smart. They know the difference between that and just starting fresh with 1,000 backlinks.

Obviously if a new site is made about a celebrity and they die within 1-2 days of creation and it blows up, they know why.

Now, another random warez site opens up. Has 500 members, 10k posts and 5,000 backlinks, wouldn't this seem fishy or odd? Why link to a new site with nothing really established yet.

People might link to your celebrity site because now that person is gone and your site supports that person who died so people would want to spread the word, etc..

I've seen newly created news sites/blogs blow up off just 1 article that spreads fast (meaning they posted it first or created it as a hoax, etc.)

A warez forum posting Windows downloads, etc.. would never blow up that fast. To many sites with it already. Making sites dedicated to certain people are fairly rare.

Yea thats my account. But i created a new one just to keep the things seperate.
Anyway, i DIDNT order. I was playing around ;)

Thanks for admitting that you did pmed me about it. You could say you that are playing around, but who would go around pming telling the seller that he/she is interested and asking if there is an alternative payment.

Enough said you're just someone who don't understands seo and the power of the various tools like xrumer and senukex. You will definetely lose out to those who are using those tools in the first place and you don't deserve to even offer your service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back