If you could travel in a time machine, which way would you want to travel?

• Forward, to the future.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Backward, to the past.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShareShiz

Banned
Banned
If you could travel in a time machine, which way would you want to travel?

Forward, to the future.
Backward, to the past.
or
Neither.

23 comments
Backwards man i have done some crazy mistakes in my young life that will follow me for the rest of my life.

I always fantasize the movie called butterfly effect.

I think we need to do everything now ok, make a future plan and just go it. Time machine is useful when you made a mistake and want to reedit it. A life isn't interested if you know about your future life. :)

You never know what you may find in the future. What if you travel to the future only to find out everyone in the world is dead and you're breathing in poison gas.. . game over!

I would surely travel to the past.. . know what I know today, I would buy Microsofts stocks when it goes IPO, hell, I'll even buy MS domain also! :P

Backwards man i have done some crazy mistakes in my young life that will follow me for the rest of my life.

I always fantasize the movie called butterfly effect.

Good movie...That's ideal.

Going backwards and inventing google,facebook,myspace doesnt seem like a bad idea :D

Well there's a few problems with that - Changing the "Past" will ultimatly change your future and even if you or anyone bought those domains doesn't mean it will be successful, doesn't mean Bill Gates would of bought it from you. In fact it could be a blank webpage and "Windows" could be called something else. Gates Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 - That's even if it went that far.

Of course winning the lottery is people dream, but who says in the future, you were murdered and next of kin got your money providing you got "One Lump Sum, all money", If a balloon payment (Paid over time, they don't get anything and millions would never been seen, in the US anyway.) and I think this could happen a lot or just watch too many Law and Order episodes. :D

Wait a minute, We're dreaming here right? So I've probably bummed you all out and gave you low expectation of what could of happened, Sorry - but I don't know, Again Winning the lottery would be nice, owning a few domain names, popular ones - but let's not think what I want, give what the people want - I would go back in time and find a way to stop "September 11, 2001" from happening. That be powerful?

Let's use a quote from a TV Show, I like to watch: Charmed.

"You can't use your powers for personal gain", in this case would be saving thousands of people, including soldiers sent over in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I would go forward, maybe 50-100 years? Just to see how much the internet and the world in general would change.

I would hope "WJunction" is around in that time, in some form or another anyway, I'd want to tell all the new WJ kids about the good ol' times. :P

Easy choice. I would travel back in time and invent the time machine.

Then i would go further back and become a prophet. I would predict earthquakes, volcano eruptions and other various natural disasters, and create a religion based on that.
I would obviously be traveling all the time to keep me young, and if that doesn't work, well, i'd skip the boring parts. I would be the most powerful and old/wise man on planet earth. (that is if i wouldn't rename it in the process)

(Inventing stuff wouldn't be possible. Facebook? Google? C'mon.. you couldn't even code half of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back