• No Need

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BounceR

Banned
Banned
Filehosts are become scamers. They don't wanna pay to us.
Now it is time to teach them.
Delete all your file from there.
If they don't wanna pay us. Then why let them to earn money from our uploaded stuff.

Deleted all stuff from filesonic.
[slide]http://i.lulzimg.com/ee27273e6b.jpg[/slide]

16 comments
There is no need to, as even you haven't delete your files in FSC, you cannot download anything in FSC. I tried to download my file/s earlier using my bro premium a/c and I cannot download anything from my files links even my files are still there.

Go and protest against all who introduced SOPA, PIPA ect bills. Its not filehosts fault rather American officials who took over $90 million from Hollywood & music industry for introducing this.

In the coming days Youtube, Facebook and almost all user interaction sites will be shutdown if this trend goes on, its not limited to filehost alone.

Stop Internet from turning to a Television set with no user input by protesting against all who introduced this SOPA, PIPA bills.

Last edited:
No need to delete files, done waste your valuable time even thinking about these assholes. Not even 1 sec, just leave it to rot.

Oh my god. Another stupid fucking thread. Yeah, delete your shit. Make them look more legit for the law ;) Just another way to screw the downloaders. Oh congrats on clearing up resources for FSO. Its not like anyone but you can download those files anyway.

I guess filesonic and fileserve didint really have a choice ..
Think about it, they lost tons of cash because of this, and you know, those kind of servers they had ( the kind megaupload paid 1 milion $ per month) werent paid monthly, i guess they are paid in advance ,.
Anyway, someone must fill in the empty place those hosts left, because the us people really dont have a cheap alternative to look at.
Rapidshare? Oh please, in the minut they will hve the servers raped by the amount of trafic fileserve and filesonic left they will start again with stupid limitations, like they had before.
My guess is that till summer we will have a few players who would fight and from that point a few will step forward..
In this business are tons of cash involved, nobody would left this spot uncovered.

I bet the feds and the one who proposed SOPA can't stop smiling right now.

"all it takes is closing down one filehost and others will follow, there's no need for SOPA.....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I guess filesonic and fileserve didint really have a choice ..
Think about it, they lost tons of cash because of this, and you know, those kind of servers they had ( the kind megaupload paid 1 milion $ per month) werent paid monthly, i guess they are paid in advance ,.
Anyway, someone must fill in the empty place those hosts left, because the us people really dont have a cheap alternative to look at.
Rapidshare? Oh please, in the minut they will hve the servers raped by the amount of trafic fileserve and filesonic left they will start again with stupid limitations, like they had before.
My guess is that till summer we will have a few players who would fight and from that point a few will step forward..
In this business are tons of cash involved, nobody would left this spot uncovered.

Well said B-) that`s why I said before, although I have more than $100 in FS n FSC, I would not curse them (especially SONIC) as they already gave me more than $1200. I do not think, especially FSC would wanna runaway unless they are in some kinds of threat. They really need to cover their asses. One other thing I find that is very interesting is that, although I do not delete my files in both Filesonic & Fileserve, I cannot download any of it using my bro premium account. This is very different with fucking Filepost who banned me but I still could download my files as free user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back