Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory

Hello,

I know it's been awhile since I've been in here, but I'm probably going to revive a website that was at one point advertised on here and Web Hosting Talk and it didn't go over yell as everyone thought it was a blatant copy, but I think since it's somewhat a unique domain name - It probably run good and I'd like some advice on how to proceed or just give up or sell the domain.

Domain: www.hostedtalk.com

Note: Eddie is no longer part of this domain, I own full rights and control it.

Regards,
Cory

4 comments
I think the "talk" is overdone. You have a semi-short, unique domain and should take advantage of it though.

I believe an in-depth review site would fit well. When I say in-depth, I don't just mean allowing users to post their own reviews, but digging up dirt across the web against and for the host, uptime statistics, IP neighbours, geographic location, etc. All I know of right now are sites that offer uptime statistics and user submitted reviews... which are often biased.

It seems like a pretty sweet domain and if you would like any help or support setting back up I will be more than happy to lend a hand.

I can un-suspend it anytime, Just suspended because of outdated vBulletin...and possibly compromised, so probably be deleting the account and re-creating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back