Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. it's not a ddos. Upload is back online. Free premium are good but some users do spoil it by abusing the system. We allowed unlimited uploads, unlimited size and unlimited storage. This is a recipe for disaster. We might just cut down on the unlimited-ness, but still provide the free premium upgrades. Let's see how it goes because this is just eating into our profits and that is not good for business. We want to still be here 10 years later :p

@thefileupload
Hello sir,
Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

payment.jpg

Please Upgrade my account,

Username: zell99999

I would like upload more than 5 files at the same time (simultaneously)

few days ago I've had some problems with upload procedure

Hi Zell,

Only active uploaders get the free premium extension whenever they show proof of payment :) There has to be some incentive for our loyal users. Hope you understand as you have already received the initial premium trial upgrade. Cheers!

Please Upgrade my account,

Username: zell99999

I would like upload more than 5 files at the same time (simultaneously)

few days ago I've had some problems with upload procedure

Hi! Im new to WJunction. How is this better than any other PPD sites? By the way I have a website regarding software downloads. I'm using other PPD site yet earning is very slow.

Hiiii! Well i'm sure all PPD sites have their pros and cons with certain countries that they pay higher and some that other sites pay higher. What makes us awesome is that we have been here for a reallyyyy long time. Since 2010 actually. Under another name and we intend to be here for you guys for another 20 years. (pls let us last that long :x) We are a friendly bunch of people and you would usually get a fast reply if we ain't out partying and boozing. I jest but you will usually get a fast enough response + fast payment if you are active :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back