Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who stands strong and lives by their morals; you are operating an illegal warez site. When you entered this scene you left all rules and guidelines at the door.

lololololol!!! excellent point!

@Origin:

Is it possible that NeXuS didn't have the money and that's why he couldn't pay? Because I'm still in contact with him, and he seems like such a great guy. Oh well, just know that I fully support you (I'll still support Danny's site as well). Just a few questions about the new (official) usawarez:

*Will there be a streaming section?
*Will there be any new sections added?
*And will you implement a new skin/logo/design or keep the old ones?

Commodities will go above and beyond the current standards the scene has set.
Sections will reflect these accommodations as well as many renovations.

Shame from what I hear Ak is hated across the web... you will get a lot of hassle with anything he is involved with, you should see some of the stuff on DP

Got two words for ya.

E P I C F A I L

Bringing back dead forums it's not gonna do the trick.
With an old database propably unused for a year or so= DEAD LINKS so the site becomes= DEAD LINKS DUMP.
So you fail.

zes give the guy a chance im amazed by his inspiration and i think he will bring it to the top but thats just a personal opinion

Got two words for ya.

E P I C F A I L

With an old database propably unused for a year or so= DEAD LINKS so the site becomes= DEAD LINKS DUMP.
So you fail.

I'm sure he's thought about that, lol. Plus, I'm sure he's filling it up with new links, got a bunch of link checkers going, right now as we speak. Also, he started before with nothing, and he can do it again. So E P I C W I N

Got two words for ya.

E P I C F A I L

So you fail.

Your english is an epic fail.

wow why so many people is attacking to0 What he done so wrong - i understand all his views - People should no the facts first and don't be ignorant.

Good luck To0/Prodigy i will support bought sites but glad to here you are bringing it back out
**Wonder if i can get my Staff position Back. i will love to be a part of this new beginning.**

wow why so many people is attacking to0 What he done so wrong - i understand all his views - People should no the facts first and don't be ignorant.

He scammed the .org owners out of 1,500$.. whent out of the scene for 4-5 months then comes back with the .com lol.

I have no idea why everyone supports this scammer. The only way you will get hits and such on the .com is by spending over 1,000$ on ads.

USAWarez is old news , dead forum.

he did not scam them out of anything. he gave them exactly what both parties agreed upon. if he really "scammed" them out of that money, don't you think they would have taken legal action? plus, as the person above already mentioned, it's a warez site, as soon as you decide to be apart of that, you also decided to leave any integrity at the door, and to expect otherwise is very naive.

On the usawarez for sale thread, the sale included the .com , the FULL db.

They only got the .net i think for 1500$?.

Western union was used , wich fk all can be made. You cant take legal action when you are buying something illegal.

Call it or don't call it a scam , Everyone who followed the thread from the begging does well know he scammed them out of 1500$

I am not going to go into too much detail, but ToO DID scam Odin out of what was agreed, he agreed to sell the database, .com .net, Odin didn't get all that. So he is a scammer, simple as that.

And to talk like that RY, is just a childish point of view, no you don't leave any integrity at the door, have you never heard of honour amongst thieves? To me it is only little children who act like this, ya know what UltimA is one of the youngest (decent) webmasters out there, and he has integrity, he has common decency.

I can tell you now for a fact, whatever ToO has done in the past is forgotten about, he is old news, and it will show when he decides to set this site up, he may do well, but he will never have what he did with USAW (original), when he sold it, and decided to not withold his part of the deal, he lost everyone's respect. Everyone who is sucking up to him are just people who do not understand the situation. Isn't it funny how there is no comments in here from NeXus or UltimA? Ya know why there isn't? Because they keep on with their own sites, and can't be bothered wasting their time on a scammer.

As for ToO joining up with UltimA and NeXus, you really think UltimA would work alongside someone he would have to keep an eye on 24/7? I don't think so, you really think UltimA would even contemplate working alongside a person who would do him over the first chance he got, don't think so.

And by the way, isn't it funny that "most" people believe ToO about NeXus screwing him over, but they don't believe Odin that ToO screwed him over? I find that quite funny considering not one of you (me included), know the full situation, the only people that do know is Odin and ToO. Yet you choose to believe ToO over Odin, why?

I'll tell ya what RY (mods/Admins this is an example, not a threat), if I decided to phish your RS account, or MU, then decided to gain access to you=r paypal or credit card or whatever, you would stand by me would you? You would like it would you? I don't think you would. In every situation, there has got to be an amount of trust in the person(s), you work with, there is none of that with ToO.

Off topic a bit...not far...
I've heard of "honor among thieves"...lol
It's called "as long as I can't steal your share and you can't steal mine we will maintain our honor among us"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back