Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh I don't doubt for one second Origins website will fail, like he said he did it before and he will do it again, might as well just let him do it instead of wasting all your time hating

People get scammed and people lie, shit happens and what has happened has happened no matter what so meh

I envy the guy usawarez was amazing and wasn't actually going far off from warez-bb if it stayed...

and it was vbulletin <3

Sorry guys little off topic but both sites are shit thats just my opinion i have no idea why people are making a big deal out of this site you were never really big what i call big is warezscene or warezbb so get over yourself from what i can see both sites are dead and the fighting is only making it worst maybe you should consider making 1 site instead of 2 with multiple domains.

Sorry guys little off topic but both sites are shit thats just my opinion i have no idea why people are making a big deal out of this site you were never really big what i call big is warezscene or warezbb so get over yourself from what i can see both sites are dead and the fighting is only making it worst maybe you should consider making 1 site instead of 2 with multiple domains.

Yeah usawarez did better than warezscene from what I remember

What's up ToO!!!

You probably don't know me, but I was on the second site (.net) a year back or so. Nice to see your starting up your site again! I'm in contact with just about every current/past owner of the USAWarez franchise (except you, until now). Here's my take on the whole situation:

*All of the current owners of usawarez.org are great guys, that are doing a decent job. Odin/Ozman/Danny/(formerly Waldo) all have a great passion for the site, and see the whole thing as that you're an unnecessary part of this whole ordeal. Which in my opinion is untrue.

*USAWarez.net in it's prime was larger than WarezScene, and within easy reach of Warez-BB. For certain reasons, you had to leave, so you decided to pass the torch...nothing wrong about that. It truly was the greatest site of its time, as it offered so many things that no other warez site had offered before, and much of that was due to the enginuity of the creators (you, prodigy (I think), and NeXuS (I think)).

*I have great respect for Danny (current owner of .org), and I think you should let him and the other owners keep the domain. However, I think you should take your database and merge it with another warez site (a particular site), which I'll get to in a second.

*NeXuS, you know who that is, has joined forces with Ultima to create a new and fast growing forum, called UnitedWarez.com (currently down due to a revamp, it'll be back up sometime this week NeXuS said). The forum uses the same skin as the original USAWarez, and is growing into a very promising forum. This is not an advertisement for that site, just what I think would be best. NeXuS would probably definitely be willing to do this, just get in contact with him. You could still buy the .com, and put this forum under that domain (if you really won't budge on the name). But this seems like a great opportunity for both parties.

*That being said, people seem to be attacking you, without understanding how great the old site truly was compared to the current one. I'm not saying the current one is bad, but the old one seemed so much more promising (no disrespects meant to Danny or the other owners). From the time they've gotten it, they've had one of the owners try to sell it (Waldo), it's been down a few times, they've got an incredible excess amount of staff/moderators (which is a terrible decision for a young forum), and it's not very stable. When you were running it, a staff position was so incredibly desired, that only the most elite of members were granted even consideration for the title; it never went down (with the exception of when it was sold), the daily growth was so incredibly phenomenal, that if it hadn't gone down it would have several million members today; and it was so incredibly unique.

*Once more, people seem to be attacking you, yet the current staff (though Danny was not part of the staff at the time), committed several terrible acts that seem to be getting over looked. The original logo and userbar designer (Yen) got ripped off of his work from the first USAWarez after you, yet people seem to forget that (or for some sick reason they see it as acceptable); When I first arrived there I was only allowed to post in certain sections, and had to sit and almost beg to be allowed the same rights as the old USAWarez. So all in all, maybe Origin screwed up a little, but so did the current owners.

*So my advice is talk to NeXuS, patch things up, merge forums with him under usawarez.com, and get everything going again. Don't worry about everyone here naive enough to think that your site won't be number 1 again within a couple of months, and know that you at least have my full support.

Best of Luck to you, and please let me know as soon as you have the whole thing figured out so I can join as quickly as possible :)

guyz he can do whatever he wants with the domain its his and as .org is currently the best one running he would have to do a lot of work to get his .com better but at the end of the day its his domain and we cant do nothing about it

Thanks to everyone who understands my position. I really appreciate all of you sticking up for me on here, and I hope to see you at the official USAWarez sometime by the end of this week!

One prime example of the current USAWarez neglect and inefficiency when doing small tasks: http://katz.cd/blacklist.php?q=usawarez.org

Just to let everyone know. The current owners of USAWarez are based around one thing, and one thing only. That's making money. You really don't make good/great sites in this scene when you have that in mind as your #1 priority. Regardless of what any of the current devoted members would like to think, that is the goal of this administration. I have spoken with OZ several times. I was indeed supposed to be Co-Owner, I helped them validate the site and then...... once that happened I was kicked off.

Now I'm pissed off.

I'm not saying that USAWarez didn't generate a TON of money during my prior runs. In fact, in probably exceeded every single Warez forum as far as profits are concerned. You want to know why? Even Katz themselves can back me up on this. I would take every single penny and re-invest it back into USAWarez. Literally every penny. In 2007 I ran 12 servers with Direct Downloads, in 2008 I had Rapidshare and MegaUpload accounts for every paying member, while advertising like crazy with everyone on the planet earths internet. There is a huge difference between what I do/did and what these guys do/did. I know how to effectively budget and manage income, while driving steady traffic and reducing that bounce rate to less than 20%.

You have no idea what I have in store for 2009, I guess you will just have to wait and see? :)

I got a wallet that goes so deep and a heart that is so big that when I step up to the batters box and take a swing it's a fuckn home run each trip.

You really want to sit here Danny and tell me otherwise? Go ahead and continue to do so, that's why you closed the thread here: http://usawarez.org/general-discussion/80653-i-lold-2.html After you admitted I was supposed to be a part of USAWarez (but you all didn't want that disclosed).

Now you want to talk about scams? This is one of the largest scams of all times. You guys cast me away when we had clear terms set.

Welcome to the year 2009, and the 3rd and final run of the real USAWarez. This will be all or nothing, go big or go home. Either your with me or your not, screw what you heard. What the hell have these guys honestly done? Besides submit to Katz and spend $100 for an ad spot? They didn't improve anything graphics wise, slogan wise, or style wise. They use the same old thing that I created and mimicked the entire swag of my creation.

In order to excel, you need to improve, which they have clearly not done.

As far as NeXuS is concerned, everyone needs to understand he is the reason that USAWarez went down in the first place. He had full financial responisibilites while I was away and failed to make the small server payment with Host Fresh. If you doubt this statement, ask Host Fresh yourself.

I'm outty, case closed, discussion over. Your take and your words mean a lot but in the end you are going to listen to what you want to listen too. This whole deal got jacked up and turned around on me the second they kicked me off of the team.

And now I am off to work and upgrade USAWarez to be the best site once again FOR YOU.

Latez,
To0

The host fresh over-due payments are true, I asked them how much you owed and what I had to do to retrieve the USAWarez d/b and all they said is pay the server bill(s). I told the .org owners but they were not willing to spend more money. But anyways, good luck To0. I don't know the FULL story, but I'm fed up taking sides now, i'll stick in the middle. Visit both sites :) (Although I don't know if you would ban me lol!) We'll be waiting to see USAWarez back up on the Release date: June 24th, 2009. - Keep to your word, I'm sure a lot of people are waiting impatiently.

Hawk if you come and just would like to be a member and interact, that's fine and you will receive no ban.

But just like any other forum, there are rules and if those rules are broken, than sanctions will be given.

Old staff members most likely will return, their accounts and all information is still there as is everyone's.

That is except for Sup101 (NeXuS), he has been permanently banned.

Me to Ak47 mate , i'll support To0 AKA Prodigy he did a great job getting great traffic for usawarez when he owned the site , then some one else fooked it up big time.

Wow, I beliv on one thing now. the fact that you got really gud advertising/marketing skillz.
You steered away everyone not immediately but slowly from supporting .org & calling you a scammer to actually supporting your site lol.

Anywayz, I don't doubt your ability. and you are right on one thing. Aside from Katz submissions and $100 on ads, they haven't done much. They did generate a buzz during the time when the site was reopened, but that small buzz was gone soon and USAWarez was left forgotten.

There has been much talk of scandals and pranks. But, you need to look at this in more than one perspective. Origin tends to care for the community more than any other webmaster. He feels that USAWarez in their current forms are not suitable, therefore he is going to create something where USAWarez enthusiasts can be safe, happy, and enjoy the aroma USAWarez should convey.

For everyone who stands strong and lives by their morals; you are operating an illegal warez site. When you entered this scene you left all rules and guidelines at the door. Do what you can to succeed, hopefully your intentions are in the right place. No matter what anyone says things like this will progress. Over time your cowardly words will be forgotten and the ship will sail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back