The Smart phone discussion and buying thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i have a samsung galaxy 2 will i be able to browse the internet just as a normal browser?
like would i be able to see wjunction's chatbox ?
as far as i know it can be viewed on the iphone

foxman you are working with nokia so i need a help regarding wi-fi of nokia C3 i want to change IP Address of wi-fi because it dont detect automatically please help.

foxman you are working with nokia so i need a help regarding wi-fi of nokia C3 i want to change IP Address of wi-fi because it dont detect automatically please help.

What actually is the problem? I didnt get you, why dont you explain everything in details.

if i have a samsung galaxy 2 will i be able to browse the internet just as a normal browser?
like would i be able to see wjunction's chatbox ?
as far as i know it can be viewed on the iphone
I use HTC EVO 3D and yes, I can see whole WJ just like on my computer. It has "Desktop" mode.

What actually is the problem? I didnt get you, why dont you explain everything in details.
I mean i have wi-fi device of other network and which internet modem i have that modem ip is "192.168.1.2" and my wi-fi Ip is "192.168.5.101" so i want to change the ip in C3 to "192.168.1.5" mean i want to add manual ip address in my Phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back