The Smart phone discussion and buying thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxman

I have seen lots of threads regarding "which phone to buy" "this phone or something else" etc.....

I have decided to help everyone out here, you can post questions, comment or discuss about new phones, I will answer them along with other members of wjunction and help you out, since I am a tech [mobile] freak.

P.S: I work for a mobile company too.... :sun:

Last edited:
45 comments
Really? Wow, if that's the truth. So, can you tell us any news on upcoming Nokia/Windows phones (not public knowledge news), or any news on what Microsoft/Nokia have in store for the future?

Well, those are company secrets, cant let it out, but we(nokia) are working hard to release more awesome, design specific models... Like Lumia for example. You can pre-order them now(depends on your region)....

Wow cool, Currently i am using nokia . I am thinking to get a new mobile coz i dont want to go with symbian again. It doesnt have a wide range of apps.! But its reliable.

Yes, true Hulkman, we have dumped symbian platform, but updates like the symbian belle are coming up, you can updates to that Firmware/OS, its really good.

Well I got Nokia 700 and believe me Nokia has evolved and only getting better.

Yes, true Hulkman, we have dumped symbian platform, but updates like the symbian belle are coming up, you can updates to that Firmware/OS, its really good.

Nokia is only going to update those fones which are compatible with Belle..Not every fone.

You can check those fone which are in line to get Belle in near future.

http://europe.nokia.com/symbian-belle

Last edited:
good thought bro tmk..!! In a year this thread will have 999 pages! And we save WJ from from lot's of similar Threads!

there have been rumors that they will release new iphone 5 very soon.!! if they really release i will obviously opt for iphone, is there any chances about their releasing the new iphone very soon?

Torch is a fail model, my friend.

Windows phone is not much far away don't worry :P it's so fucking limited that if i had it i would break it into 1 million little pieces, i would never suggest a wp7 phone to anybody not even to my worst enemies :O
You can't change the theme the background the ringtone and even if you wanted to move files you need zune which converts every single video file even if it's mp4, it takes hours to transfer a video of 30 minutes into the phone it's such a worthless piece of garbage that you can't install any kind of software from your PC also, and the wp7 online market prices are so astronomically overpriced that it would be amazing that somebody would be stupid enough to buy a wp7 app.

Yeah it's true the nokia lumia 800 is a highly expensive new stylish and colorful generation of a brick nothing else believe me i speak from experience.
I really had a lot more fun with my old nokia n95 8gb, 5 or more years ago. ;)

Please don't tell to people to buy this and to the others who consider to buy one please go to xda forums and check how many people feel miserable and pissed and how many want to root and transfer android to their wp7 devices, i still have my htc hd7 lying around collecting dust (can't even find it tbh) because of the battery of 1650 mah would dry out in 16 hours more or less without playing around with it of course, and the htc hd7 was considered to be the best wp7 device in 2011 q1/q2 believe it or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back