The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
noreply@payza.com

and when I got payments, I received the message from same adress.
when I follow the link, I get:

" This web page at epressreleases.co.uk has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud. "

THE E-mail:
"
Dear MEMBER

Please click on the following link to validate your identity .
Once this is complete, your email address will be block and added list of holding emails. You will then note be able to receive or send funds to your payza account via this email
address.

Click here to validate your identity
If you cannot click on the link in this email, simply click in next URL address bar of your web browser.
http//www.payza.com/en/securty.aspx
if you have note verified your identity you account will be locked and closed and your money will be hold

Thanks for choosing payza,
The payza Team Follow Us
bar.png
Need Assistance?
We're happy to help by phone at 1-514-748-5774, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 7:00 pm EST, or by email
Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. payza

Email ID: 0031
"

Guys its my first time i have withdraw my money to my bank account here in UK . may i know how much time it usually takes ?

its been like 5 days its showing PENDING

"Date
10/6/2012 9:07:43 AM
Reference Number
FAAB3-93C23-0D9F8
Transaction type
Withdrawal
Name/Email
To AlertPay Prepaid Card-XXXX XXXX XXXX 7865"
It still pending also over 1 weeks please check for me, thank

PAYZA SUPPORT please check Ticket ID: MSU-729-74113 . i have been waiting from 4 days, no reply from ur official site support please atleast solve my problem, reply

payza Ticket ID: UVK-262-26511

please reply

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Payza

Ticket ID: UVK-262-26511

Hey zeronline, If you don't own a registered company you can follow the following steps to fully complete the corporate verification process.

Under corporation, select Corporation Documentation.
Change your business type to "Sole Proprietorship" and click Next.
Uncheck tax/registration document and select the option that states I do not have any tax/registration documents and click Next.
Click Send.

This will get you on your way to get verified
Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

It's still pending 8 days
1ª Reference Number 4A9F3-85A50-9ED03
2ª Reference Number 3581B-F306E-F90F3

Please check for me ;)

Thanks for the details, it's getting checked out.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

If someone has broken payza TOS by exchanging his payza funds for liberty reserve with an unverified person and after that disputed a case for refund making a false dispute saying that he gave money for donation . Then who will win the case ?

Hmm, good question. It would have to go through our resolution experts. The circumstance will determine the outcome.

I received this:

Subject: your payza account now locked

message sent to 20114 e-mails
Dear MEMBER

Please click on the following link to validate your identity .
Once this is complete, your email address will be block and added list of holding emails. You will then note be able to receive or send funds to your payza account via this email address.
If you follow the link, you are asked to leave personal and bank details.

what the fuck is this!!!???

Stay away from this, it's most definitely not us! Send it on over to us for investigation at phising@payza.com

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that as of oct 31st we will no longer be providing support on Wjunction. For all account-related questions, please contact Payza Customer Support.

We have extended our hours of operations to better accommodate your calls and tickets.

Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Canada: +1-514-787-1840
USA: +1-917-720-1220
UK: +44-203-519-0003

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Regards,
Tarik

i already contacted payza support from 4-5 days ago no reply still :( please check my ticket my 120$ reversed please refund me those money my ticket MSU-729-74113

i need utgent assistnace with my reserved funds to be reinstated in my account i am not getting any joy from payza support, i called the support team more than twice and i was attended by netu who was not helpful and friendsly and then another guy said he was going to look into the matter please i want my funds to be reinstated ticket nu GSG 219 82570

Kindly check the Reference Number
D7BE9-3AEA6-9D43F

my payment 6 days and not in my account everything is correct too . kindly look at it .
i know u guys are busy but its also imp for me :)

do i have to call u guys ?

Takes around 10 days for me Jayzzy, 3-4 days for Payza to complete the withdraw, another 7 for my bank to process it. Since this is your first withdraw, give it a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back