The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
account hold

Dear Marco,

My account have been hold over one month.
I sent all documents that you ask me but no any response.
Please check for me and tell me when can complete the verification process,
thank you !

I have submitted a lot of ticket , the last ticket number is : WBR-141-97360

Br,
Jerry Liu

Hello Payza team my bank Withdrawal showing completed status since 23-07-12 Reference Number: 4BA3B-1760C-B09EB it has not came in my bank till now. When I contacted on your customer care Ticket ID: RPI-553-90850 Mr. Tarik Replied me with some trace id on 2nd august but when I took that trace id to bank they told me that it is useless and They need complete Swift message to locate the bank wire. Sir After trying to contact many times to your customer care. I have yet not received copy of complete swift message. Also money has not received in my bank account till today. Sir please help me. So that i can get my money. Please provide me Complete Swift Message so that I can locate my money.

Hello
I want to submit a Suggestion

as you can see all Internet Banks like : " PayPal , Skrill ( Moneybookers ) , WebMoney " has a Partnership with Payoneer

why not just make a Partnership with Payoneer and allow your users/us to withdrawl Money directly to ( Payoneer ACH Service , PrePaid MasterCard ) ?

Payza Prepaid Card the fees are to high and only available for Selected users + 20$ to order the Card
and a Bank Wire/Transfer cost 15$ for every Transaction wich is verry high in my opinion

and as you know the most of the users world wide have now a Payoneer Card

Personaly I'm using Moneybookers & Paypal with Payoneer and never got any problem
I always Transfer my money from thos 2 Banks to Payoneer Directly

but with Payza it is verry difficult/Impossible to get money in my hands without paying High fees and I hope that that will be changed in the futur

I hope you accept my Suggestion
Cheers
Simo

Pending Bank Wire over 1 month

Hi Payza support,

I did a bank wire from my bank to my Payza account on July 20, 2012 and it is still pending as of today. I have sent a few support tickets but no reply.
:(

My reference no: 678CC-21838-66408

Can you please check and see if there is an issue with it? I also noticed that your bank account is the same as AlertPay. Are you still using the same bank for both companies?

[FONT=&quot]The latest ticket: [/FONT]

Ticket ID: NED-420-94246

Thank you!
Azlina

Updated 5 mins later: OMG! My wire just came in. Bless you! Thank you!

Last edited:
After upgrade from alertpat to Payza My id got unverfied.
i resubmitted document for 5 years old id ... it said will take 3-5 days ...
But No Reply .. No verification ... 5 days Passed Already :(
please solve the issue .
ID : trendyflashsite@gmail.com

Dear Payza Support,
Still i didn't received my withdrawn funds ($544) which was completed in August 1st. As you replied in your last message, Please give me the complete Swift Message MT-103 & Remitting Bank details, So further i can locate my funds with my Bank.

Reference Number: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9

Hope, I will get Reply Soon!

Payza_Advisor; said:

Hey Ranvins,

I had our Treasury request a special documents from our banking partner called a MT-103. This should help your bank locate the funds. I will keep you posted once I hear back from our banking ops. Should be by Friday or early next week.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

@ Payza_Advisor :

Bankwire transfer was changed to completed on 8/8/2012 | 4:09:24 PM . But still didn't get the money to my Bank account . Please check your PM , I've sent there the Reference Number .

Regards
subhy

hi

How long should it take for the money to go into my bank account once the with drawl has completed. On the transaction in detail page it says completed on the 8/8/2012 4:21:10 PM but no funds have gone in my bank account

thanks

added

Reference Number D0833-FC094-10478
Hi htid,

I have seen banks take 1-3 biz days to process a completed transaction on their end. Let me know if you need us to request a trace from our bank.

Thanks
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Is it possible to send money to someone from an unverified payza account ??????????

Hey Rock|the|world,

Yup, you can send money to someone with an unverified account. Depending on what country you are based in, you might also be able to withdraw prior to verification.

All the best
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Dear Marco,

My account have been hold over one month.
I sent all documents that you ask me but no any response.
Please check for me and tell me when can complete the verification process,
thank you !

I have submitted a lot of ticket , the last ticket number is : WBR-141-97360

Br,
Jerry Liu

Hey Jerryliu,

We got your documents, no need to send them again, this will only reset your priority in our queue. You should get a reply within 24-48 hours.

Thanks
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Hello Payza team my bank Withdrawal showing completed status since 23-07-12 Reference Number: 4BA3B-1760C-B09EB it has not came in my bank till now. When I contacted on your customer care Ticket ID: RPI-553-90850 Mr. Tarik Replied me with some trace id on 2nd august but when I took that trace id to bank they told me that it is useless and They need complete Swift message to locate the bank wire. Sir After trying to contact many times to your customer care. I have yet not received copy of complete swift message. Also money has not received in my bank account till today. Sir please help me. So that i can get my money. Please provide me Complete Swift Message so that I can locate my money.

Hi Pranavjpr,

I emailed our treasury and will keep you posted as soon as I hear back

All the best, talk to you soon
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Hi Uploader007,

We always like to hear what our members really think, we actually have a suggestion box, I copy pasted your message and submitted it :)

I'm sure they will be delighted to read through it.

Thanks a bunch!

Marco

Hello
I want to submit a Suggestion

as you can see all Internet Banks like : " PayPal , Skrill ( Moneybookers ) , WebMoney " has a Partnership with Payoneer

why not just make a Partnership with Payoneer and allow your users/us to withdrawl Money directly to ( Payoneer ACH Service , PrePaid MasterCard ) ?

Payza Prepaid Card the fees are to high and only available for Selected users + 20$ to order the Card
and a Bank Wire/Transfer cost 15$ for every Transaction wich is verry high in my opinion

and as you know the most of the users world wide have now a Payoneer Card

Personaly I'm using Moneybookers & Paypal with Payoneer and never got any problem
I always Transfer my money from thos 2 Banks to Payoneer Directly

but with Payza it is verry difficult/Impossible to get money in my hands without paying High fees and I hope that that will be changed in the futur

I hope you accept my Suggestion
Cheers
Simo

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Hi azlina,

Should be good to go! Looks like they credited the funds to your account.

Wishing you the best,
Marco

Hi Payza support,

I did a bank wire from my bank to my Payza account on July 20, 2012 and it is still pending as of today. I have sent a few support tickets but no reply.
:(

My reference no: 678CC-21838-66408

Can you please check and see if there is an issue with it? I also noticed that your bank account is the same as AlertPay. Are you still using the same bank for both companies?

[FONT=&quot]The latest ticket: [/FONT]

Ticket ID: NED-420-94246

Thank you!
Azlina

Updated 5 mins later: OMG! My wire just came in. Bless you! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

After upgrade from alertpat to Payza My id got unverfied.
i resubmitted document for 5 years old id ... it said will take 3-5 days ...
But No Reply .. No verification ... 5 days Passed Already :(
please solve the issue .
ID : trendyflashsite@gmail.com

Hi miskat,

Should be good to go now! The account is fully verified :)

Have a great day
Marco

Hello, i ask a Withdrawal By Bank Transfe, august 7th (No : 848A5-AA547-BA35D), and i dont yet receive, its normal ?? Because before, when i used paypal, transfert make always after 2-3 days.

And other question, each month, they are a limit to the level of Withdrawa? I mean I can withdraw up to how much per month?

During Sept 2011, AlertPay members reside in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia are not able to perform bank transfer deposits or withdrawals.

Is it possible to fix in the near future? Bank wire charges are so exorbitant for online payment!

Finally got the money to my bank acc , took 14 days though :P

Hey Subhy259,
In your case, it seems your withdrawal was completed in August 8th, and you got it today, so it's usual working days has taken.

But for me Still i didn't received withdrawn funds which is completed in August 1st, so i think there's some issue with it. It's $529 total.. I think you are also from india so let me know ?.. how much you withdrawn from payza ?

Hey Subhy259,
In your case, it seems your withdrawal was completed in August 8th, So you got it today, so it's usual working days.

But for me Still i didn't received withdrawn funds which is completed in August 1st, so i think there's some issue with it. It's $529 total.. I think you are also from india so let me know ?.. how much you withdrawn from payza ?

$250 ($235 after payza fees) got $230 , bank took $5 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back