The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
account hold,please help me!

Dear Marco,

My account have been hold over one month.
I sent all documents that you ask me but no any response.
Please check for me and tell me when can complete the verification process,
thank you !

I have submitted a lot of ticket , the last ticket number is :VPX-135-50551

Br,
Jerry Liu

Hi Hoster,

I had our support look into this for you. They advised me that your account is one step away from full verification.

Check out the instructions in the email, it will help you out.

All the best,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for providing me with your details, I noted your account explaining what happened. You should hear back from our banking ops sometime this week concerning your issue.

Hang on in there, won't be much longer.

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

Hi Payza!
For first of all congratulation in your work! and success in future.
i have one Website and i need to make a online donations?
i will create donate buton on my website did you allow that ?
Do you accept Kosovo IP
And did you allow to donate me anyone from Credit card any paypall to my Credit card ?
Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks!

ticket id #JHU-857-86031

July 14 hold my account for no reason.first mail said "As part of our standard security review, this withdrawal has been declined and the funds placed on a temporary hold within your Payza account while we investigate the source of the funds.

The review will be completed on or before 07/25/2012 at which the funds will either be reversed or released back onto your account."

what a terrible support payza provide. asked for a few questions i did

answer and make the phone call to keep my account statue update

.wait for 2-4 business days. still no one reply my e-mail and my account still been hold. since July 30 i had answer other few question by e-mail.

still have to wait for 2-4 days. and still no reply. even yesterday i was

phone support .the supporter told me i may get the reply today. after 5

clock's i knew it just a lie..i never think payza will hold my account one

day.even you hold .but keep me update .and reply my email on time

.payza support i never ever seem that before. very ridiculous.and

disappoint with payza .

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

ticket id #JHU-857-86031

July 14 hold my account for no reason.first mail said "As part of our standard security review, this withdrawal has been declined and the funds placed on a temporary hold within your Payza account while we investigate the source of the funds.

The review will be completed on or before 07/25/2012 at which the funds will either be reversed or released back onto your account."

.wait for 2-4 business days. still no one reply my e-mail and my account still been hold. since July 30 i had answer other few question by e-mail.

disappoint with payza .

Payza Team Help Me Thanks.

Dear All Support team.
2-july-2012 i send USD9500 from standard chartered bank malaysia
My account ( 713194967369 ) to payza account.
Already 38day until now 08-Aug-2012 haven't received the USD 9500 Money.
(you can see in the attached My SCBank Account Transfer to your number 596OT12070200418 JAMESON BANK /Payza).

Please Refer the last time
Ticket ID #HJS-298-28509
Ticket ID #XKR-724-75042
(Include all document)

But i forget to write this,Payza
Reference Number: 359CF-D8140-CC3F9
to payza ( scaistudio@yahoo.com )

i scan my ID cards and phone bill my bank wire form and my SCBank account to your Verification!!!
Reference Number 359CF-D8140-CC3F9
amount USD 9500
MY Name: HO KAM CHOY
My ID cards: 731103-06-5085
My phone Number: +0164339394
MY SCBank Account: 713194967369
payza account : scaistudio@yahoo.com

please help solving the problem ASAP.
Thanks!
payza account is : scaistudio@yahoo.com

Hi Hoster,

I had our support look into this for you. They advised me that your account is one step away from full verification.

All the best,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------
/QUOTE]
I not received any emails from Payza in last weeks.::facepalm: No ticket answer..no emails..
I really don't need anymore to be Bussiness Verified because it's take months to Payza to verify 2 docs..I realy prefer to go back to Pro Verified account..Please DOWNGRADE my account
My email: payments@royaltyhits.com

Payza_Problem.png

What is this? Alertpay never did such kind of thing to us.. Now my money stuck with this broker account..

Dear Payza Support,
My funds $529 (after fee) was not yet received in my bank account. I
contacted my bank with that Trace id, but they asking for more
information to take this complaint.

So Please kindly give the following information about this Transfer.

1. Remitting Bank Name
2. Remitting Amount (Exactly)
3. Transaction Date (When funds has sent from your bank)
4. Reference No

Payza Reference Number: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9

I replied that mail which was sent with the Trace id, with this same above message.

Hope i will get reply soon here....

Thank you~

Hi Ranvins,

I had our support look into this for you. It turns out the transaction was batched out on the 3rd of August. Additionally we sent you the unique trade ID to follow up with your bank with if the transaction has yet to be credited.

Write back to the email sent out to you if the funds are still not showing credited after contacting your bank with the trade Id.

Kind regards,
Marco

ranvins said:

Dear Payza Support,

I made my First Withdrawal Request by Bank Wire on 21st July, And this Transaction was Marked as COMPLETED on 1st August, also i received email notification as "Bank Withdrawal Completed"

And As you said, I waited over 3 business days from 1st August.

But Still I didn't received my funds in my Bank Account.

Transaction Number: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9
Amount: $544 ($529 after fee)

As I am a Indian Payza user, I can use only Bank Wire for my withdrawal option, So Please check this issue, & Help me as soon as you can!

And I just Submitted Only "1" Support Ticket about this issue, ID > XSW-615-72595

Hope I will get reply soon here...
Regards!

Last edited:
Transaction PIN

I forgot my transaction PIN and I sent Payza a ticket few days ago but still I got no response form Payza.
Ticket ID: TSV-783-16326

Hi there,

What are the ways by which an Indian member can withdraw his/her funds to his bank account? I can't seem to find any ... Neither cheques can be sent nor bank transfer can be done, so how can I withdraw my funds?

Thank you.

Hi Payza!
For first of all congratulation in your work! and success in future.
i have one Website and i need to make a online donations?
i will create donate buton on my website did you allow that ?
Do you accept Kosovo IP
And did you allow to donate me anyone from Credit card any paypall to my Credit card ?
Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks!

Hi Isak.M,

Unfortunately we are not able to support sign ups from Kosovo. Although we would love to be able to provide you with service, our hands are tied.

Best of luck,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Hi Ckwinson,

I have emailed the department in charge of your issue. They should be getting back to you shortly. In the mean time let me know if there anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
Marco

ticket id #JHU-857-86031

disappoint with payza .

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

ticket id #JHU-857-86031

disappoint with payza .

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Hi HOKAMCHOY,

I checked this one out for you and it looks like they deposited the funds to your available Payza balance.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Marco

Dear All Support team.
2-july-2012 i send USD9500 from standard chartered bank malaysia
My account ( 713194967369 ) to payza account.
Already 38day until now 08-Aug-2012 haven't received the USD 9500 Money.
(you can see in the attached My SCBank Account Transfer to your number 596OT12070200418 JAMESON BANK /Payza).

Please Refer the last time
Ticket ID #HJS-298-28509
Ticket ID #XKR-724-75042
(Include all document)

But i forget to write this,Payza
Reference Number: 359CF-D8140-CC3F9
to payza ( scaistudio@yahoo.com )

i scan my ID cards and phone bill my bank wire form and my SCBank account to your Verification!!!
Reference Number 359CF-D8140-CC3F9
amount USD 9500
My ID cards: 731103-06-5085
My phone Number: +0164339394
MY SCBank Account: 713194967369
payza account : scaistudio@yahoo.com

please help solving the problem ASAP.
Thanks!
payza account is : scaistudio@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Hi hoster80,

Unfortunately we cannot downgrade your account because of your industry type.

You can however verify your Payza account by following these easy steps.

1. Click on "My Profile" and then "Account Verification".
2. Under "corporation", select "Corporation Documentation".
3. Change your business type to "Sole Proprietorship" and click "Next".
4. Uncheck "tax/registration document" and select the option that states "I do not have any tax/registration documents" and click "Next".
5. Click "Send".

Kind regards,
Marco

Hi Hoster,

All the best,
Marco
Payza

/QUOTE]
I not received any emails from Payza in last weeks.::facepalm: No ticket answer..no emails..
I really don't need anymore to be Bussiness Verified because it's take months to Payza to verify 2 docs..I realy prefer to go back to Pro Verified account..Please DOWNGRADE my account
My email: payments@royaltyhits.com

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Payza Advisor, could you please check Ticket: RKA-809-36441.

Thank you

Hi Money,

I messaged our Treasury concerning your question, you should be getting the funds put on your Payza balance shortly.

Remember to change the mailing address details so that it reflects your correct address.

1. Login to your Payza account
2. Click on the Profile tab under Send Money
3. Click on Personal Information under the Personal header
4. Edit your address as needed

Kind regards,
Marco

Hi MSL6600,

It seems the merchant may have been affected by our user agreement update. We will certainly resolve the issue so that he can make his payouts. If you have contact with the merchant get him to email our business development team, they will be in a position to let him know what steps need to be taken. In the mean time, we won't be able to divulge any information concerning the merchants account but if you have his email address I can forward any of his correspondences to the right department.

All the best,
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Hey Ravins,

I had our Treasury request a special documents from our banking partner called a MT-103. This should help your bank locate the funds. I will keep you posted once I hear back from our banking ops. Should be by Friday or early next week.

Kind regards,
Marco

Dear Payza Support,
My funds $529 (after fee) was not yet received in my bank account. I
contacted my bank with that Trace id, but they asking for more
information to take this complaint.

So Please kindly give the following information about this Transfer.

1. Remitting Bank Name
2. Remitting Amount (Exactly)
3. Transaction Date (When funds has sent from your bank)
4. Reference No

Payza Reference Number: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9

I replied that mail which was sent with the Trace id, with this same above message.

Hope i will get reply soon here....

Thank you~

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I forgot my transaction PIN and I sent Payza a ticket few days ago but still I got no response form Payza.
Ticket ID: TSV-783-16326

Hi griegaz,

Get back to us via email with the answers to your authentication questions.

Please send us your Name, Date of birth, Address.

You can let me know once you have done this.

Thanks!
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Hi 54md54,

Our India based members can withdraw funds to their bank accounts. This can be done using the wire service. It cost 15$ to initiate and takes 2-4 business days to complete.

Kind regards,
Marco

Hi there,

What are the ways by which an Indian member can withdraw his/her funds to his bank account? I can't seem to find any ... Neither cheques can be sent nor bank transfer can be done, so how can I withdraw my funds?

Thank you.

Thanks for answer.
Corporation Documents Completed

Hope my account will be verified now..I have weeks and no posibility to send or withdraw funds.

Hi hoster80,

Unfortunately we cannot downgrade your account because of your industry type.

You can however verify your Payza account by following these easy steps.

1. Click on "My Profile" and then "Account Verification".
2. Under "corporation", select "Corporation Documentation".
3. Change your business type to "Sole Proprietorship" and click "Next".
4. Uncheck "tax/registration document" and select the option that states "I do not have any tax/registration documents" and click "Next".
5. Click "Send".

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Kind regards,
Marco

hi

How long should it take for the money to go into my bank account once the with drawl has completed. On the transaction in detail page it says completed on the 8/8/2012 4:21:10 PM but no funds have gone in my bank account

thanks

added

Reference Number D0833-FC094-10478

Last edited:
Dear Marco,
Today is Friday, So Please let me receive those documents today ?

I am already waiting for my withdrawn money ($544) since 21st July (20 days yet)..

Hope you understand my feelings :(..

Payza Reference : CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9

Hey Ranvins,

I had our Treasury request a special documents from our banking partner called a MT-103. This should help your bank locate the funds. I will keep you posted once I hear back from our banking ops. Should be by Friday or early next week.

Kind regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back