The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ravins,

I can assure you that I am doing my best to get this document to you, I followed up again just before only to find out that it should either get sent to us later today or by tomorrow.

Again, I'm really sorry about this, I was not expecting this to be dragged out for so long. I have a few other ones I'm keeping my eye on, you guys are on my watchlist. I want to make sure you get your MT-103.

I hope I can get back to you ASAP!
Thanks
Marco

Hello Marco,
It's a Good news, But i lost over $500 with my last bank wire withdrawal, Still there's no funds arrives in my bank, It's almost 1 Month now!

I asked you for Swift Message MT-103 to locate the funds if Payza really sent Money to my bank, but still you didn't give me..

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Hey,

I feel you pranavjpr, I haven't ever seen it take this long to get a MT-103. I have a few members I'm keeping an eye out for, it seems requests for all MT-103s are delayed.

After checking up on this, I was told I should receive the documents either later today or by tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm anxious to move forward with this and am really sorry about the delays.

Kind regards,
Marco

Mr. Marco Good news Will be for us when we get our money in our bank account in real. Even same is with me I too waiting for the funds from 23/7/12 and as you told me that the same document MT - 103 is on the way for me. but it has till now not reached to me. Strange is it coming by foot or on some bicycle so that its taking that much long to reach it to me. don't understand whats the problem in sending the document if you have sent money in real.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Hi Pocs,

Right now we aren't but we have plans on an expansion in Asia. Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

Kind regards,
Marco

Is payz support bank tranfser in hong kong or singapore?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

hi marco,
first time here.I was wondering are your customers experiencing problems with zeekrewards.I have used your services a few times now inluding debit card with no problems.However i dont seem to be able for zeekrewards to send you a payment now.
I have gone in and requested a payment from them via your service.Not sure if that will get me any results as i did not need to do that on my first test to see what happens..all was good. If you could just clear up there is no problems on your end..then i will continue request for payment from them running into 27days now..not good. thanks.

Hey ghostings662,

From what I hear zeekrewards will be interrupted indefinitely. I'm not sure how long it will take to get this all sorted out but here is Payza's official response.

[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Asset freeze of ZeekRewards.com, Zeekler, Rex Venture Group [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]By order of the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, Charlotte Division, all assets of Rex Venture Group LLC have been frozen and placed in the custody of a court-appointed received, namely Kenneth D. Bell of the Charlotte, North Carolina office of the McGuireWoods law firm. Mr. Bell’s email address is kbell@mcguirewoods.com [FONT=Times New Roman,serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Payza is co-operating with this request. We are unable to interfere with any frozen funds held in the account of Rex Venture Group. Payza is therefore unable to process any transaction disputes or refunds in relation to the account of Rex Venture Group. We are unable to provide any further information than what is currently available on the US Securities and Exchange Commission’s website, at www.sec.gov [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]The receiver, Kenneth D. Bell of North Carolina, will be responsible for the return & distribution of remaining funds to clients. Please contact the court-appointed receiver, Kenneth D. Bell, for further information on this matter. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Thank you.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][/FONT]----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind regards,
Marco
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif][/FONT]​
[FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Hi my account cannot verified via visa card, please help me. Error is: "You cannot validate your credit card at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information"

I have remove and readded visa but still with an error. my account is: ruseindi@gmail.com
Hey trungnhut,

You might need to contact your card issuer and ask them to allow international online transactions. Currently the transaction will show up as being processed with our partners in Moldova, this might be unfamiliar with your issuer, so let them know it's you.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Awesome :)

Can we submit scan of Passport instead of ration card, bill etc ? It has address too.

Also, Indian government have started "Aadhar" (Unique Identification number) card, its a substitute for Ration cards. Will it work for Address verification ?

Hey xTreme,

Because of the agreements we have with the bank network, it would absolutely have to be a recent proof of address or the Ration card.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

The same done with me from month and I can't get my money which we deposited via bank transfer and we have proof for that I think payza have problem and many complain about that and support didn't reply via phone or ticket

We must see explain for that where is our money , I think payza will be fail very soon

Hi adnan,

Did you send the money by transfer or by wire? Let me know the ticket ID number? I will make sure it gets looked after by our banking ops.

Thanks
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

They Are Not Replying In Ticket Or In Twitter Also. :O

Hi ethicalmohit,

Let me know if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer :)

Thanks
Marco

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

hi, did payza start verifying accounts with credit card again?or still we cant use our credit card to verify?

Hi Pooyan2012,

You can verify your payza account with the use of a Visa credit/debit card. Essentially, you will receive a small charge that you will have to confirm from within your back office.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.ph...it-card-validation-charge-in-my-payza-account

Kind regards,
Marco

Thanks for the info Noed, It will be about 24-48 hours before you hear back from our banking ops.

Kind regards,
Marco

On the 7 of august i wired an amount of 1000 EURO to payza. Today it's the 18th
of august. And guess what? still nothing on my account. On the website is says 2-4 business days. So after 4 days i thought maybe they are busy let me wait a couple of more days. Can anybody help?

ticketnr is #RIX-325-84600

Question: Is there a way to deposit more than $1000 per Credit card?

$1000 Limit is a pain! We have a Verified business account! You should have an option to raise that limit atleast for verified business accounts!

Hi senseless,

Unfortunately that's the agreement we have with the card companies. You can always have up to three active cards on the account at a time, but each card will have a limit of 1000USD once validated.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Hi pocs,

You will have to either pick a new email address or re-open the closed account. Let me know if you want to revive the account.

Kind regards,
Marco

I closed an account and i cant open a new one using the same email...

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Hi jerryliu,

Thanks for the info, it will get looked into before the end of the day.

Kind regards,
Marco

Dear Marco,

My account have been hold over two month.
I sent all documents that you ask me but no any response.
Please check for me and tell me when can complete the verification process,
thank you !

I have submitted a lot of ticket , the last ticket number is :WBR-141-97360

Br,
Jerry Liu

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

why you don't provide a good support for filehost stuff

Hey Proaudiozone.info,

I'm sorry about that, we recently stopped accepting filehosting. You can always receive money through the send money feature but won't be able to use buy now buttons. This might change but for now, it's as is.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Hi Jawus,

Nah, it won't be possible until your next birthday. They will ask you to submit a valid photo ID with your date of birth on it. you might get your account suspended if you apply since it's against our user agreement to have a Payza account while under the age of 18.

I say wait it out until your next birthday :)

Kind regards,
Marco

I have one question , can we apply For Visa Card if we are 17 Years old ?

Dear Marco, Would you please tell me whether my Money will be back or not ?
Over 2 months now :|

Reference Number
30815-AE666-3F020

Reference Number
AA91C-4F67C-E0BF1

Thank you for your reply Mr. Marco and I hope I get it max by tomm. as you updated. But I am still wondering Why wire didn't reached in bank? Earlier too I have withdrawal money in bank and it came always within 3-4days after status showed in account completed. Even in earlier days I had withdrawal in credit card too when it was available in times of Alertpay. But I never needed any such document. Always withdrawal was completed automatic. As I see many other India people having such problem You should look from Payza side and try to trace where the problem is that the wire is not hitting the destination banks automatic. As all this is giving bad publicity to Payza only.

Hi I am an Indian user and I earn from filehosting sites. When I want to local bank transfer money from payza there is some option drop down menu showing that I have to choose one for requesting money. So can you help me which option I have to choose during local bank transfer.

Here are the options which shown in this image

08ibg26xnkz3.jpg

Please help me payza support. Waiting for your kind reply and help.

Dear Marco,
Where is my MT103 document as you promised for Today....??
I already waited over 2 weeks but you saying "tomorrow" for daily...

Now, I am really scared about my $500+ Whether Payza sent money in real or not ??

Why I still didn't received my withdrawn money shows as completed in Aug 1st.

If Payza sent money in real ??
Then why you getting this longer delays to show me the Proof (MT103) ??

Reference: CEAD9-00FD0-E10C9

Thank you,
Ranvins.

Hi Ravins,

I can assure you that I am doing my best to get this document to you, I followed up again just before only to find out that it should either get sent to us later today or by tomorrow.

Again, I'm really sorry about this, I was not expecting this to be dragged out for so long. I have a few other ones I'm keeping my eye on, you guys are on my watchlist. I want to make sure you get your MT-103.

I hope I can get back to you ASAP!
Thanks
Marco

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Hey,

I feel you pranavjpr, I haven't ever seen it take this long to get a MT-103. I have a few members I'm keeping an eye out for, it seems requests for all MT-103s are delayed.

After checking up on this, I was told I should receive the documents either later today or by tomorrow.

Honestly, I'm anxious to move forward with this and am really sorry about the delays.

Kind regards,
Marco

Last edited:
deposit pending

Dear Marco,

I have been sent my money by bank wire over one month.
I use this payza account : jerry99002@gmail.com that is not my payza
account.
Now I have apply a payza account use my name : jerry99004@gamil.com
that you ask me. And this account have been verified.
Please deposit the funds into my own account ,thank you !

Br,
Jerry

Hello Mr. Marco Please tell me update about money. R you sending MT -103 complete swift message today? As you promised me yesterday that you will get in max 2days so today is the 2nd day so I think you can give it to me today

Hello Marco,
It seems you are delaying too long to give me that MT103 document, So i requesting you to Trace the funds while waiting for that document. Whether the funds has Returned or Doesn't sent in Practical ?

Also I'm asking if the funds has returned, What will be happen ? Is it automatically credits back to my payza balance ?

And Who is the Responsibility for my funds right now ???

You Saying that your banking ops are Not responding even for you, to get MT103. So if they didn't respond forever.. After Who is the responsibility for my withdrawn money ?? It's Over $500.. Is it loss for me ??

Please Answer my questions... I hope Payza never ignore this important questions..

Payza_Advisor said:
I'm getting really upset about this, they haven't responded yet.

Earthport has been really slow.

I Had my colleague in our banking ops send them another email this morning asking them to hurry up.

Never have I seen it take this long.

My deepest apologies
Marco

Mr. Marco Are you sure the funds are been sent in real? As if i wire money to anyone I can give you complete swift message just after sending the money. I don't understand Where is the problem in giving the proof of sending money.

Hello Marco,

What happened to my money? You are not replying to my PM's anymore since I uploaded the document from the local bank. I am waiting since April dude. How many months still I will have to wait for?

Regards
Kire

why don't u people use Payza prepaid card for withdrawing i believe it's much faster and secure than just sending money to bank and wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back