Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a premium member,

But when I use the browser to download always appear Wrong IP.

Please help me to solve this problem, thank you!

My Account: wei5566

Each time your browser sends a request your IP is changing. You have to contact your ISP regarding that.

This is VERY CONFUSING, it's unable to set to PPS and limit free download size doesn't work at all. Have tried contact you but don't received REPLY yet
Works only with website owners.

@Terafile:

1) plz answer my questions above,

2) I have brought you traffic with steady downloads and a big sale also (even if I couldn't profit from it at the time for being ppd). Mind extending my premium? Runs out on the 18th.

Thanks
1. Its hard to investigate, downloads DB is quite large + we purge logs to reduce the size of DB. We filter debrid downloads, so download from a debrid may not be counted correctly.
2. OK.

Last edited:
I'm a premium member, but I cannot upload 1000MB files today.
It worked fine before, but now the web upload interface shows "File Size Error".
Could you fix it?

please fix zoom upload

8i5b.png

@Terafile: OK, figured as much. Thank you very much for your reply! Also, thank you greatly for extending my premium :)

@pocapoca: Lately I haven't tried, but when I did few days ago, zoom uploading worked perfect. Gonna try shortly & let you know.

Cheers, guys!

My balance has more than $10 why I can't upgrade my account with my balance? I did click but nothing happen? Can you upgrade my account I need space to upload. Thanks
My username: admgamer

I not received my paypal payment

I not received my paypal payment even the terafile site state been paid. Kindly check for me for this payment.

2014-05-18$94.29PayPalXXXXX
PAID

Username: Kentliew

Thanks. And hope from you very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back