Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kaboom, :D
why Drive (C) in my RDP encd always full, iam never place any file in there, and why your site and client area can not access? i wanna request to update my software encoder

hi kaboom, :D
why Drive (C) in my RDP encd always full, iam never place any file in there, and why your site and client area can not access? i wanna request to update my software encoder

Hello Mate

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused . This is due to clients who ignore our repeated warnings not to store their files on C: . We are freeing up space right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hi i'm interested in your rdp, can i watermark videos on this rdp? and i only need the rdp for a few days, is it possible to order a package just for a week?

please pm me if its possible

thank you

hi i'm interested in your rdp, can i watermark videos on this rdp? and i only need the rdp for a few days, is it possible to order a package just for a week?

please pm me if its possible

thank you

-----------

Yes we have Thumbnail Me and other softwares for taking screenshots and we can install softwares for water marking videos.
Regarding one week,you can PM me the details and i can arrange one for you.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back