Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking too long already.. +6 hours since order placed still no service..

Strange.I see no orders unprocessed.Please open a ticket with your order number to get your mail resent.You can also check.Client Area->My Emails for out going emails.

I deleted IP. I am really sorry. As you know, this is the first time I use RDP. I didnt know the IP is very private thing and cant be posted.

Its okay mate..No problem.:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

i cant acces to my rpd

sinttulozbsc.png

1 hour ago, everything was rigth

i cant acces to my rpd

sinttulozbsc.png

1 hour ago, everything was rigth

I couldnt get what the language was but from what I can guess it is an issue with your login credentials. Please open a support ticket and a support staff will fix it right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Stop auto logged off every 6 hours, no one and no server do it same you.
6 hours is too short, because when go to the bed, its take more than 6 hours.
Stop do it now! or setup more than 6hours

Stop auto logged off every 6 hours, no one and no server do it same you.
6 hours is too short, because when go to the bed, its take more than 6 hours.
Stop do it now! or setup more than 6hours
We can make an exception for you .PM me your client name or mail used for registration:)

That is spanish :|

Thanks mate.Would use Google Translator next time :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

code "UK_Dec_festival"
The promotion code entered has expired
what is this????????????
What Exactly do you mean by what is this? As clearly stated the coupon code has expired.

I get logged off when i am using it?

That shouldnt happen ever. Clients are only logged off after 6 hours of inactivity because if we dont do so they themselves will be complaining that too RDP isnt top notch. We do so to ensure that active clients get the best experience.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

That shouldnt happen ever. Clients are only logged off after 6 hours of inactivity because if we dont do so they themselves will be complaining that too RDP isnt top notch. We do so to ensure that active clients get the best experience.

Thanks
TehHost Staff
I just logged on, for about 30 mins. I was using it halfway just got logged out again..

Now i get this:
0b76z.jpg

I just logged on, for about 30 mins. I was using it halfway just got logged out again..

Now i get this:
0b76z.jpg
Does it look like we can provide you support out here and solve your issues without knowing your details? A simple ticket with your details would be sufficient for us to check your issue in details. Secondly as the screenshots suggests your computer cant connect to the server and you should check your network connectivity. Had you been logged off you woudnt have been able to take a screenshot as it wouldnt have displayed any error message.

Hay

can i have a demo account for EU RDP Starter Plan?! Thanks ;)

Pming you a demo right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back