Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to transload fileserve link but it give slow speed like 280kb/s. and one more thing, i also pay 2.5 $ for one premium account. where is it?

Last edited:
i am trying to transload fileserve link but it give slow speed like 280kb/s. and one more thing, i also pay 2.5 $ for one premium account. where is it?
I don't know what you wish to achieve by posting here.How come we solve your problems if you post here,we don't even have your details to solve your issue.Speeds depend on server location.
Open a Support ticket for support related queries.DO NOT reply here.This is our sales thread and only sales related questions are discussed here.:facepalm:

bro i pm you again

lukip006 reply to my pm bro i have to use sborg.....

Your PM has been replied i guess.Or else,you can PM me. :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

why i got very slow to rar.....
Again I have to say this..:facepalm:
I don't know what you wish to achieve by posting here.How come we solve your problems if you post here,we don't even have your details to solve your issue.We can't even verify if you are our client or not.:facepalm:
Open a Support ticket for support related queries and it would be looked into.

any body can help me. i use rapidleech . and i want to upload links on my filesonic account , how to do it with rapidleech. please help me

You can use our Skype support or youtube videos as guidance mate..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Last edited:
Just what to say ..
Awesome as always :)

2c2a4e377e.jpg

in rl which is best sever usa or nland in downloading and uploading speed.

my downloading is really slow almost 2 mbps. but uploading speed is nice. i need fast downloading speed also.

Just what to say ..
Awesome as always :)

2c2a4e377e.jpg

Now thats what we call SPEED :D

please check your ticket..... i got problem with my RL...
Please provide us with your ticket ID so that we can forward it to our respective department.

just order :) waiting now :)

Thanks for ordering our services. Your order should be activated shortly.

in rl which is best sever usa or nland in downloading and uploading speed.

my downloading is really slow almost 2 mbps. but uploading speed is nice. i need fast downloading speed also.

If you plan to download from hosts such as FS/FSC then let me tell these hosts cap downloading speeds so this is not a restriction from our end. Need high downloading speeds? Try out Rapidshare for a change. You will get speeds of 50-70 MBPS downloads speeds as a free member itself.

ticket#458114

You have been replied to.

which hosting site will give good speed in usa sbrog.........

For downloading we would suggest Megaupload/Rapidshare any day coz these hosts do now cap download speeds. For uploading Fileserve/Filesonic/Filejungle/Filepost and all other USA based hosts should give you great speeds while EU based would give you good speeds.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Even I am waiting for a Reply, I need address details to send money via Bank Transfer, You have the address of the Bank on the invoice, thats not enough, I need address of the Account Holder too, Please PM me back!

how much time will it take???i want to use .......
Mate your order will be setup very soon. Our sBorg department is currently unavailable and hence the delay. It should be done within two hours.We have a 24 hours guaranteed setup time for sBorg services.

Even I am waiting for a Reply, I need address details to send money via Bank Transfer, You have the address of the Bank on the invoice, thats not enough, I need address of the Account Holder too, Please PM me back!

You will need to open a support ticket with the information that you need and our sales department will update you accordingly.

pm me demo please...tq

Which service demo are you interested in?

please check ticket 646899.
i need new login details for my rl server because technical support rebuilt it and now i cant access it... thank you...

Ticket has been replied to mate and your new details have been dispatched.

how much time will you take to process????i've paid at the same moment but my services in pending :S .......have to work bro

I am really sorry for the delay mate but there is very little I can do about it since sBorg Staff arent in office ATM. I have forwarded your setup for priority basis and it should be done very soon. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I think there is a free update out, can you update our sborg please. Didn't open a ticket because I think it's for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back